Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    17 Mar '17 20:381 edit
    https://twitter.com/endstpats/status/828017529943646210

    It appears St. Patrick's day is seen by the left akin to a clan rally.

    Who saw that coming?

    Of course, those Irish are pretty white, so.........:
  2. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281487
    17 Mar '17 20:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    https://twitter.com/endstpats/status/828017529943646210

    It appears St. Patrick's day is seen by the left akin to a clan rally.

    Who saw that coming?

    Of course, those Irish are pretty white, so.........:
    Thanks. 10 lbs. of corned beef cooking. Wearin my best Irish shirt and ballcap. Kids band is playin at the Irish tonite. And lots o green beer. Good day to ya and god bless Ireland. Oh. And I have 6 big green plants in the backyard thanks to the new Ca. law.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    17 Mar '17 20:501 edit
    It's interesting that the Irish don't seem to offense at holiday people use to promote the stereotype of perpetually drunk Irishmen.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    17 Mar '17 21:15
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Thanks. 10 lbs. of corned beef cooking. Wearin my best Irish shirt and ballcap. Kids band is playin at the Irish tonite. And lots o green beer. Good day to ya and god bless Ireland. Oh. And I have 6 big green plants in the backyard thanks to the new Ca. law.
    Racist! 😠
  5. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281487
    17 Mar '17 21:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    Racist! 😠
    Hey. I'm drinkin green Mexican beer and havin Arabic coffee w/ desert. And I have black neighbors. 😀 How racist can I be? 😛
  6. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    18 Mar '17 00:36
    Originally posted by vivify
    It's interesting that the Irish don't seem to offense at holiday people use to promote the stereotype of perpetually drunk Irishmen.
    Warning minor use of "profanity"

    YouTube : Irish Slang
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    18 Mar '17 01:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    Racist! 😠
    Idiot! 😠
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    18 Mar '17 01:471 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Warning minor use of "profanity"

    [youtube Irish Slang]xwf08LmchUY[/youtube]
    minor use? zero tolerance for profanity
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    18 Mar '17 01:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    minor use? zero tolerance for profanity
    That's okay, most here have no tolerance for collusion, either.

    Doesn't stop you, Mr. Holier-than-thou.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 Mar '17 02:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Idiot! 😠
    So people around the world are celebrating a white man's holiday yet you refuse to call it racist?
  11. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56292
    18 Mar '17 07:32
    Originally posted by whodey
    https://twitter.com/endstpats/status/828017529943646210

    It appears St. Patrick's day is seen by the left akin to a clan rally.

    Who saw that coming?

    Of course, those Irish are pretty white, so.........:
    What a load of bollocks.
    People on the left (of which I am probably one) drink heroic amounts of Guiness on St. Patrick's day and end up singing Pogues and Dubliners songs with the entire ex-pat community.

    Never once have I ever heard anyone say it was like the klan.
  12. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56292
    18 Mar '17 07:33
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Thanks. 10 lbs. of corned beef cooking. Wearin my best Irish shirt and ballcap. Kids band is playin at the Irish tonite. And lots o green beer. Good day to ya and god bless Ireland. Oh. And I have 6 big green plants in the backyard thanks to the new Ca. law.
    Green beer?
    Not even I have been drunk enough to hallucinate that!
  13. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281487
    18 Mar '17 08:50
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Green beer?
    Not even I have been drunk enough to hallucinate that!
    12 oz. honey blond beer. 1/4 oz. OG bud. Add mescaline. Whatever color you want it to be.
  14. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281487
    18 Mar '17 09:471 edit
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    12 oz. honey blond beer. 1/4 oz. OG bud. Add mescaline. Whatever color you want it to be.
    WOW. I'm impressed.
  15. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56292
    18 Mar '17 10:27
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    WOW. I'm impressed.
    You're impressed by your own post?

    Haha
Back to Top