Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 21:56
    Clap hands over gunshot victim's face and shout "Stay WOKE!" repeatedly while he bleeds to death, don't bother doing CPR or putting pressure on wound to stop the bleeding. One woman had some good advice, "keep him wahm" while he laid on a hot sidewalk in the summer heat, because he was in danger of slipping into hypothermia, then she adds "hit'em inna chess".
    Sound advice.
    This must be seen to be believed. Like small children playing doctor.

YouTube
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 23:111 edit
    Tell you what: for every post you make like this, I'll respond with a toothless redneck yelling at the kid he had with his cousin. Deal?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '15 17:18
    Originally posted by vivify
    Tell you what: for every post you make like this, I'll respond with a toothless redneck yelling at the kid he had with his cousin. Deal?
    Go for it
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 18:23
    YouTube

Go for it
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 18:24
    Go for it.
    YouTube
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 18:26
    Go for it:

YouTube
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 18:29
    GO FOR IT!

YouTube
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 18:34
    Vivify is all bark and no bite, can't back up his claims with anything but his mouth.

Here's another one viv:

YouTube
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 18:45
    Throw down, vivy, for every one you post I got A THOUSAND like this:

YouTube
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 18:53
    Vivy! This is the La Brea rec center in Inglewood where I went to my first dance at when I was twelve, 50+ years ago. Imagine me taking my daughter there for her first junior high dance when this was taken.
    Uhhhhm, uhm...celebrate teh diversity.
    Get back to me viv. I want your response.

YouTube
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 19:10
    Show me something to compare to this, viv:

YouTube
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 19:11
    Vivify wrot a check his azz can't cash.
  13. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 22:35
    Sigh... I guess I will give Viv a helping hand.

http://www.youngcons.com/liberal-asu-student-attacks-protester-holding-a-sign-gets-what-he-deserves/
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 22:432 edits
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    Sigh... I guess I will give Viv a helping hand.

http://www.youngcons.com/liberal-asu-student-attacks-protester-holding-a-sign-gets-what-he-deserves/
    LOL You showed ONE demented kid having a fit (and a far left liberal at that), not the same thing at all as all the thousands of videos there are out there of wild Mau'Mau's attacking white people and each other over nothing.
    Viv said he was going to match me vid for vid, you'll need a few hundred more for the ones I've posted previously. .
  15. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 22:55
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    LOL You showed ONE demented kid having a fit (and a far left liberal at that), not the same thing at all as all the thousands of videos there are out there of wild Mau'Mau's attacking white people and each other over nothing.
    Challenge accepted.

YouTube