Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 15 Sep '16 09:37
    Some ideas on how to make tv news better, ideas that will never be implemented unless you demand them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBweUnkfQ2E
  2. 15 Sep '16 10:06
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    Some ideas on how to make tv news better, ideas that will never be implemented unless you demand them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBweUnkfQ2E
    Mr Trump rocked Canton, Ohio, Hillary is doomed.
  3. 15 Sep '16 12:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Mr Trump rocked Canton, Ohio, Hillary is doomed.
    Hillary said she is back on the campaign trail.

She gave a statement: "Now that I have recovered from my pneumonia......(cough).....We are ready to resume our.....(cough, cough)...campaign....(cough, cough, seizure, cough).....as she passes out and dragged back to Dr. Strangelove to be pieced back together......again.

Shucks. Looks like Hilary may miss the debates.
  4. 15 Sep '16 13:09
    Originally posted by whodey
    Hillary said she is back on the campaign trail.

She gave a statement: "Now that I have recovered from my pneumonia......(cough).....We are ready to resume our.....(cough, cough)...campaign....(cough, cough, seizure, cough).....as she passes out and dragged back to Dr. Strangelove to be pieced back together......again.

Shucks. Looks like Hilary may miss the debates.
    My goodness do you think its a ploy to deliberately miss the debates?
  5. 15 Sep '16 14:21
    I'm not sure she can make it through a debate physically.

Remember, she had to leave the stage when debating Bernie.
  6. 15 Sep '16 15:12
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm not sure she can make it through a debate physically.

Remember, she had to leave the stage when debating Bernie.
    How convenient!
  7. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    16 Sep '16 15:25
    How convenient!
    Well, it didn't help HIM much.
  8. 16 Sep '16 17:44
    I think the Debates could be really interesting, I might actually watch them this time. Will Trump be able to drag down Clinton to his level? Can Clinton crush him without coming across as condescending? Since Trump is such a worthless scumbag everyone will be expecting him to get absolutely smashed, so Clinton has to do really well to come out on top.
  9. 16 Sep '16 23:04 / 3 edits
    How convenient!
    However, not true.

Of course, I suppose there are some who think that women should be disqualified because they can't just take a quick whizz at a urinal during the break.
  10. 16 Sep '16 23:21 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by vistesd to Robbie Carrobie
    However, not true.

Of course, I suppose there are some who think that women should be disqualified
    because they can't just take a quick whizz at a urinal during the break.
    A highland Scot said that the kilt's a military uniform that's particularly useful for men marching with diarrhea.
  11. 17 Sep '16 21:44
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    A highland Scot said that the kilt's a military uniform that's particularly useful for men marching with diarrhea.
    chicks dig kilts!
  12. 17 Sep '16 21:46 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I think the Debates could be really interesting, I might actually watch them this time. Will Trump be able to drag down Clinton to his level? Can Clinton crush him without coming across as condescending? Since Trump is such a worthless scumbag everyone will be expecting him to get absolutely smashed, so Clinton has to do really well to come out on top.
    Trump is gonna be the next President of the United states of America. Hillary is finished. Remember who told you! Watch his speech at the Remembrance Project, its subdued and sincere, you can't fake that. Thats why Donald will win, Hillary is just an insincere politician.
  13. 18 Sep '16 11:29
    Trump is gonna be the next President of the United states of America. Hillary is finished. Remember who told you! Watch his speech at the Remembrance Project, its subdued and sincere, you can't fake that. Thats why Donald will win, Hillary is just an insincere politician.
    Yeah, that's why there's barely any record of Trump lying. Such an honest and sincere man.

"I think I'm almost too honest to be a politician." - Donald Trump
  14. 18 Sep '16 11:43 / 1 edit
    bwahahahahaha

15% truth rating.

from all the statements he made, just 4% of them were true, and 11% were mostly true. the rest were blatant lies.

donald trump continues to lie even when confronted with evidence that he is lying and why wouldn't he? he is not punished for it and he knows his supporters are retards like you who have the attention span of a particularly dumb gold fish.

all it takes is one well made speech (made by others), 1 hour in which he controls himself and you stupid gold fish forget all the crap he has done in the past, crap that would disqualify anyone else from appearing on tv let alone run for president
  15. 18 Sep '16 13:13
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Yeah, that's why there's barely any record of Trump lying. Such an honest and sincere man.

"I think I'm almost too honest to be a politician." - Donald Trump
    Whether he is honest or sincere in all respects I cannot say, he certainly comes across as more sincere than crooked Hillary.