Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 May '18 13:122 edits
    Just for the sake of argument, let's say I worship the devil. No real reason to me asking really. I also am apart of the gang known as MS 13. For those that don't know, they are a gang that has been imported from Central American immigrants. I also fancy torturing people and see no problem being violent and killing people, in fact, it's just what I do cuz I enjoy it.

    Am I an animal?
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Joined
    26 Dec '07
    Moves
    17585
    18 May '18 13:45
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Just for the sake of argument, let's say I worship the devil. No real reason to me asking really. I also am apart of the gang known as MS 13. For those that don't know, they are a gang that has been imported from Central American immigrants. I also fancy torturing people and see no problem being violent and killing people, in fact, it's just what I do cuz I enjoy it.

    Am I an animal?
    Of course you are. All humans are animals, except for some cable news hosts, who probably haven't evolved past the plant stage.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 May '18 13:59
    Originally posted by @sh76
    Of course you are. All humans are animals, except for some cable news hosts, who probably haven't evolved past the plant stage.
    Wow, you agree with Trump?

    Nancy Pelosi disagrees.

    PELOSI: We believe, some of us that are attracted to the political arena, to government and public service, that we’re all God’s children. There’s a spark of divinity in every person on earth and that we all have to recognize that. as we respect the dignity and worth of every person. And as we recognize our responsibilities with that spark of divinity within us. [Emphasis added]

    And so when the president of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, ‘These aren’t people, these are animals,’ you have to wonder: Does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person? ‘These are not people, these are animals.’ The president of the United States. [Emphasis added]

    Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) similarly twisted Trump’s attack on MS-13 gang members, going as far as to compare his “great-great-grandparents” to illegal aliens.​
  4. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1407
    18 May '18 14:02
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Just for the sake of argument, let's say I worship the devil. No real reason to me asking really. I also am apart of the gang known as MS 13. For those that don't know, they are a gang that has been imported from Central American immigrants. I also fancy torturing people and see no problem being violent and killing people, in fact, it's just what I do cuz I enjoy it.

    Am I an animal?
    I suppose the same can be said for any gun nut who goes into a school and murders children. I don't see Mr. President calling these people animals. 😲
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 May '18 14:051 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    I suppose the same can be said for any gun nut who goes into a school and murders children. I don't see Mr. President calling these people animals. 😲
    Well the press and DNC are trying to make it look like Trump said this about all immigrants, shocking, I know.

    So would you say Trump was right about MS 13, or are you just content trying to make it look like he only thinks Hispanics are animals?

    Speaking of which, wasn't that school shooter Cruz Hispanic?

    Well I reckon by not calling him an animal means he really likes Hispanics, eh?

    Stop with the pathetic trolling response.

    Thanks in advance.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    18 May '18 14:591 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Just for the sake of argument, let's say I worship the devil. No real reason to me asking really. I also am apart of the gang known as MS 13. For those that don't know, they are a gang that has been imported from Central American immigrants. I also fancy torturing people and see no problem being violent and killing people, in fact, it's just what I do cuz I enjoy it.

    Am I an animal?
    There is the Nazi depiction of Jews as vermin to be eradicated, that pops up immediately in some minds. It is standard practice to rhetorically reduce targeted persons to non-human status.

    There is a reminder of Rodrigo Duterte's "vocal support for the extrajudicial killing of drug users and other criminals" and "Trump also praised Duterte's drug war during the call, telling him "I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem".(Wikipedia).

    There is the treatment of protestors at Trump 2016 campaign stops.

    There is Charlottesville: "Some Very Fine People on Both Sides" and Heather Heyer dead.

    Where are we headed? Are we there yet?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 May '18 16:001 edit
    Originally posted by @js357
    There is the Nazi depiction of Jews as vermin to be eradicated, that pops up immediately in some minds. It is standard practice to rhetorically reduce targeted persons to non-human status.

    There is a reminder of Rodrigo Duterte's "vocal support for the extrajudicial killing of drug users and other criminals" and "Trump also praised Duterte's drug war duri ...[text shortened]... ery Fine People on Both Sides" and Heather Heyer dead.

    Where are we headed? Are we there yet?
    Once a human being treats another human being as an animal, just as the Nazi regime did, then they have reached animal status. At that point, you just round them up the Nazis at the concentration camp and hang them on site.

    As the golden rule says, treat others the way you wish to be treated.
  8. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    18 May '18 16:12
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Just for the sake of argument, let's say I worship the devil. No real reason to me asking really. I also am apart of the gang known as MS 13. For those that don't know, they are a gang that has been imported from Central American immigrants. I also fancy torturing people and see no problem being violent and killing people, in fact, it's just what I do cuz I enjoy it.

    Am I an animal?
    Equating immigrants to violent gang members and dehumanizing them is part of Trump's long-standing rhetoric. Racists love it, and it's why Trump still has some support.
  9. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    18 May '18 16:13
    Originally posted by @whodey

    As the golden rule says, treat others the way you wish to be treated.
    So what you're saying is that you're just a masochist?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 May '18 16:341 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Equating immigrants to violent gang members and dehumanizing them is part of Trump's long-standing rhetoric. Racists love it, and it's why Trump still has some support.
    Trump was not and neither am I.

    It was all targeting MS 13 gang member dingleberry.

    Thanks again for listening to the fake news and taking it hook line and sinker.

    Well done.
  11. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56339
    18 May '18 16:53
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Just for the sake of argument, let's say I worship the devil. No real reason to me asking really. I also am apart of the gang known as MS 13. For those that don't know, they are a gang that has been imported from Central American immigrants. I also fancy torturing people and see no problem being violent and killing people, in fact, it's just what I do cuz I enjoy it.

    Am I an animal?
    Don’t be silly. Animals don’t believe in gods or devils.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 May '18 16:55
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Don’t be silly. Animals don’t believe in gods or devils.
    Ever asked one?
  13. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56339
    18 May '18 17:02
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Ever asked one?
    Ever seen one pray?
  14. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    18 May '18 17:18
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Trump was not and neither am I.

    It was all targeting MS 13 gang member dingleberry.

    Thanks again for listening to the fake news and taking it hook line and sinker.

    Well done.
    Trump has frequently branded all immigrants (of certain categories, of course his own illegal immigrant wife is fine) with all sorts of nastiness, and so have you.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 May '18 18:57
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Trump has frequently branded all immigrants (of certain categories, of course his own illegal immigrant wife is fine) with all sorts of nastiness, and so have you.
    I just love ad holmium attacks.

    You tell so many lies I think you are beginning to believe them
Back to Top