Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 12 Jun '10 14:29
    The Saudis just freed up their airspace for Isreal to bomb Iran and North Korea is threatining to destroy SKorea propaganda speakers and turn Seoul into a sea of fire.

These are exciting times!!!!!
  2. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    12 Jun '10 14:41 / 1 edit
    Don't worry, you'll die of a heart attack amid pizza boxes in front of your TV. While watching the news report of some war, of course.
  3. 12 Jun '10 14:45
    Not likley. I'm 29 years old. I'm very active, working out 6-7 days a week, eat right, hike, rock climb, ect.
  4. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    12 Jun '10 14:52
    Originally posted by Sikora
    I'm 29 years old.
    I would have never guessed.
  5. 12 Jun '10 17:32 / 1 edit
    Not likley. I'm 29 years old. I'm very active, working out 6-7 days a week, eat right, hike, rock climb, ect.
    If you are like all the other yanks ,you will be weighing around the 20 stone mark !!!
  6. 12 Jun '10 17:48
    Originally posted by phil3000
    If you are like all the other yanks ,you will be weighing around the 20 stone mark !!!
    Fuuny stuff!
    Just because your sugar daddy is 280 lbs that doesent mean we all are.
    The average male "yank" is about 191 lbs.
  7. 12 Jun '10 18:12
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Fuuny stuff!
    Just because your sugar daddy is 280 lbs that doesent mean we all are.
    The average male "yank" is about 191 lbs.
    When you blokes get weighed the scale's say... "one at a time please "
    ( just pulling your yank's legs before the England /USA game )..
  8. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    12 Jun '10 18:50
    Are you in the military?
  9. 12 Jun '10 19:57
    Yes, Army,91w
  10. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    12 Jun '10 19:58 / 2 edits
    Yes, Army,91w
    Thank you.

Medical? You want to see the ugly side of war eh?

Wait - 91w health care or metal worker? Google gives both.
  11. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    13 Jun '10 04:59
    4 or 5 visits to the gym a week is sufficient. Rule of thumb: people working out 6-7 days a week are probably going to the gym for the mirrors rather than the apparatus.
  12. 13 Jun '10 08:43
    I'm ready to see some war!!!!!!

These are exciting times!!!!!
    When you've seen your children, your wife, your parents, your brothers and sisters, and your dear friends be killed by your enemies, I'm sure you'd change your mind on this.
  13. Standard member spruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    13 Jun '10 11:33
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/Saudi-passage-for-Israel-to-bomb-Iran/articleshow/6042581.cms

"The Saudis have given their permission for the Israelis to pass over and they will look the other way," Times quoted a US defence source, as saying.

"They have already done tests to make sure their own jets aren't scrambled and no one gets shot down. This has all been done with the agreement of the (US) State Department," the source added.

So Israel and Saudi Arabia are in collusion to bomb Iran. Well, if it happens, I just want to go on record saying SOME Americans are TOTALLY AGAINST this kind of nonsense, regardless of how sympathetic Hilliary Clinton and the rest of the US State Department may be.
  14. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    13 Jun '10 11:53
    I hate to burst some collective bubbles, but:

Discussing the Times report, Hussein Shobokshi, a columnist for Al-Sharq al-Awsat, a pan-Arab newspaper, rejected the possibility of Saudi acquiescence in any Israeli plan to attack Iran's nuclear installations.

"I can deny with full force that there is no such thing as 'Saudi circles'. Any Saudi official will deny this," he told Al Jazeera.

"The Israelis are good at changing subjects. They are trying to refocus the attention to another subject, to shift away the focus from the massacre that took place in the flotilla shipand Gaza.

"This is a smear campaign by the Israeli government [which is] trying to divert the attention away from Gaza."

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2010/06/201061213238575854.html
  15. 13 Jun '10 16:44
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    I hate to burst some collective bubbles, but:

Discussing the Times report, Hussein Shobokshi, a columnist for Al-Sharq al-Awsat, a pan-Arab newspaper, rejected the possibility of Saudi acquiescence in any Israeli plan to attack Iran's nuclear installations.

"I can deny with full force that there is no such thing as 'Saudi circles'. Any Saud ...[text shortened]...

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2010/06/201061213238575854.html
    no kidding.