Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 31 Dec '15 18:48
    https://www.facebook.com/themapstories/videos/1670857359866307/?pnref=story

Can't find a youtube link yet.
  2. 31 Dec '15 20:12
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    https://www.facebook.com/themapstories/videos/1670857359866307/?pnref=story

Can't find a youtube link yet.
    shocking! you make it sound as if muslims aren't all fanatics and in fact they are regular people who would rather watch some movies, gorge themselves with good food and internet rather than go in the middle of the desert and get shot at when not busy slaughtering people for the most idiotic reasons.
  3. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    31 Dec '15 20:36
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    shocking! you make it sound as if muslims aren't all fanatics and in fact they are regular people who would rather watch some movies, gorge themselves with good food and internet rather than go in the middle of the desert and get shot at when not busy slaughtering people for the most idiotic reasons.
    It is unwise to stereotype.
  4. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    01 Jan '16 02:22
    It takes all kinds.
  5. 01 Jan '16 19:17
    You need to watch the video. You're missing the point.
  6. 01 Jan '16 23:31
    i did watch it. what point did you want me to see besides the fact that sane muslims are just like any sane people and like civilization more than killing people?
  7. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    02 Jan '16 00:52
    i did watch it. what point did you want me to see besides the fact that sane muslims are just like any sane people and like civilization more than killing people?
    Steady on now. Civilization is all about killing people, (Not killing Americans obviously.)
  8. 02 Jan '16 20:57
    No, that was the point. There just seem to be some participants in these threads who don't believe that sane Muslims exist.
  9. 02 Jan '16 21:20
    No, that was the point. There just seem to be some participants in these threads who don't believe that sane Muslims exist.
    I'm not one of them.

I've always said the Islam is the pit bull of religions. Most pit bulls never bother a soul and their owners swear by them on what great dogs they are, but if you hear about a dog attack it is most likely a pit bull because they have been genetically programed to kill.

Muslims are often religiously programmed to kill because their spokesperson and mentor was a warlord.
  10. 03 Jan '16 12:52
    I think you were missing Zahlani's sarcasm...
  11. 03 Jan '16 13:38 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm not one of them.

I've always said the Islam is the pit bull of religions. Most pit bulls never bother a soul and their owners swear by them on what great dogs they are, but if you hear about a dog attack it is most likely a pit bull because they have been genetically programed to kill.

Muslims are often religiously programmed to kill because their spokesperson and mentor was a warlord.
    The pit bulls I have seen have been very friendly dogs. I spose if the owners trained them to be mean and kill then they would be good at it without the promise of virgins in the after life.
  12. 03 Jan '16 14:26
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm not one of them.

"Muslims are often religiously programmed to kill because their spokesperson and mentor was a warlord"
    this can be said of absolutely any religion at some point in time. so would you say christianity was the pitbull of religions and isn't now? did the religion change or did the people?
  13. 03 Jan '16 21:13
    There is not much difference between ISIS and Obama. The difference I see is that Obama bombed ISIS without provocation and ISIS merely retaliated. Now most Americans think the opposite is true.
    ISIS was just one side of a civil war in Iraq. The Sunnis were just fed up with being oppressed by the Shiites. Sunnis were banned from government positions so they were pissed. Can't blame them for that.
    As usual, it is about the oil. Always has been and still is. ISIS did not start it, Obama did!
  14. 04 Jan '16 00:27
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    There is not much difference between ISIS and Obama. The difference I see is that Obama bombed ISIS without provocation and ISIS merely retaliated. Now most Americans think the opposite is true.
    ISIS was just one side of a civil war in Iraq. The Sunnis were just fed up with being oppressed by the Shiites. Sunnis were banned from government positions so ...[text shortened]...
    As usual, it is about the oil. Always has been and still is. ISIS did not start it, Obama did!
    "There is not much difference between ISIS and Obama"
    you should tattoo that on your forehead so people would instantly know that you are stupid rather than after hearing you speak for 5 minutes.
  15. 04 Jan '16 01:03
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    ISIS was just one side of a civil war in Iraq. The Sunnis were just fed up with being oppressed by the Shiites. Sunnis were banned from government positions so ...[text shortened]...
    ISIS is Al qaeda which was started and funded by the CIA and american taxpayers. So you are right that Obama is ISIS but so am I in the taxpayer sense. All part of the middle east destabilization plan and american rights grabbing plot by the Nazies. Putin has been vocal about the Nazies recently and also attributes carbon taxes and global warming to them. Not a big fan of the Ruskies, but can"t argue with the truth.