Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 28 Dec '17 00:36 / 1 edit
  2. 28 Dec '17 23:47
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwUGSFJ3sPY
  3. Subscriber mchill
    Belker
    29 Dec '17 02:45 / 1 edit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwUGSFJ3sPY
    What is this obsession Republicans have with Hillary Clinton? The election was over a year ago, she's finished as a candidate. Do you folks enjoy living in the past? Or is this because the political future of the GOP doesn't look very bright?
  4. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    29 Dec '17 06:03
    Originally posted by @mchill
    What is this obsession Republicans have with Hillary Clinton? The election was over a year ago, she's finished as a candidate. Do you folks enjoy living in the past? Or is this because the political future of the GOP doesn't look very bright?
    After more than a year of Democrats foaming at the mouth over the Trump presidency, you're wondering why she (Hillary) is being mocked and told to get over it...
    Seriously?

You've all been so obsessed with Trump for so long now I'm wondering just who it is you see looking back at you in the mirror.
  5. 29 Dec '17 11:04
    Currently Mueller seems preoccupied with the fake dossier she paid for and put together.

There is also the issue of not investigating Hillary but only Trump on various matters indicating that the FBI/CIA are partisan.

These are pretty important stories for most.
  6. 29 Dec '17 11:45
    Originally posted by @lemon-lime
    After more than a year of Democrats foaming at the mouth over the Trump presidency, you're wondering why she (Hillary) is being mocked and told to get over it...
    Seriously?

You've all been so obsessed with Trump for so long now I'm wondering just who it is you see looking back at you in the mirror.
    We in the rest of the world have no alternative but foam at the mouth over Trump. You elected him, we did not, but we get him inflicted on us nevertheless. We have to deal with his !@^& on a daily basis and we can't do anything about him, since by and large we, unlike you Merkins, are not assassination-obsessed.

Hillary, by contrast, lost, and has exactly zero political power in this world. Get over her already. Start focusing, instead, on the damage your elected moron-in-chief is doing to the world.
  7. 29 Dec '17 13:00
    Get ready...there will be a lot more of h Clinton in the news, along with others.
  8. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    29 Dec '17 17:49
    Seriously?

How many other presidents have said 'I can grab pussy' or 'the FBI is a bunch of trolls' or all the other bullshyte things he has said, ticking off most of the world, making us the laughing stock of the world. I guess none of that bothers you a whit since you are in love with this assswipe sociopathic narcissistic non-reader so-called president.
  9. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    29 Dec '17 23:04 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    How many other presidents have said 'I can grab pussy' or 'the FBI is a bunch of trolls' or all the other bullshyte things he has said, ticking off most of the world, making us the laughing stock of the world. I guess none of that bothers you a whit since you are in love with this assswipe sociopathic narcissistic non-reader so-called president.
    How many other presidents have actually done what Trump said?
    You seem to think simply uttering the words is worse than the act. And in regard to mindless obsession, how many times have you griped about Trump at the Science Forum? I don't visit every forum, but at the ones I do look at inevitably someone will have a psychotic meltdown and go off on Republicans and Trump.

Give it a rest already, and save some of that hatred and vitriol for the 2020 election.
  10. 29 Dec '17 23:24
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    but you never said a word when bill was putting cigars up interns pussy in the oval office!
  11. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    29 Dec '17 23:30
    but you never said a word when bill was putting cigars up interns pussy in the oval office!
    This site wasn't even up then, jackass.
  12. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    29 Dec '17 23:43
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    This site wasn't even up then, jackass.
    Yeah, and because this site wasn't even up then it never happened.
    Wait, what never happened?

Oh good grief, I'm starting to talk like whodey now...
  13. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    30 Dec '17 02:03 / 1 edit
    Yeah, and because this site wasn't even up then it never happened.
    Wait, what never happened?

Oh good grief, I'm starting to talk like whodey now...
    I didn't say it didn't happen. Why do all you right-wing fools try all the same lame tactics? Someone said sonhouse didn't say anything about Bill. Well, duh, no one said anything here because this site wasn't up, so stop deflecting.

Speaking of deflecting, why are we even talking about Bill now? Oh, yeah, to distract away from the moron-in-chief, whom he was talking about.
  14. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    30 Dec '17 04:20 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I didn't say it didn't happen. Why do all you right-wing fools try all the same lame tactics? Someone said sonhouse didn't say anything about Bill. Well, duh, no one said anything here because this site wasn't up, so stop deflecting.

Speaking of deflecting, why are we even talking about Bill now? Oh, yeah, to distract away from the moron-in-chief, whom he was talking about.
    This site not being up until after it happened is irrelevant. People were talking about Bill Clinton well into the eary 2000's, and Democrats were still saying 'Hey, so what's the big deal? It was consensual sex, not rape. And besides, it's none of our business. They are both consenting adults.'

One of the weirdest spectacles at the time it was happening were feminists standing up for Bill Clinton and making excuses for his behavior. So what do you think... if Harvey Weinstein was the president instead of Bill Clinton, would feminists have been as kind and supportive of him as they were for Bill?

...why are we even talking about Bill now?

Because it illustrates the hypocrisy and double standards employed by left wing Democrats...that's why.
  15. 30 Dec '17 10:33
    How many other presidents have actually done what Trump said?
    You seem to think simply uttering the words is worse than the act. And in regard to mindless obsession, how many times have you griped about Trump at the Science Forum? I don't visit every forum, but at the ones I do look at inevitably someone will have a psychotic meltdown and go off on Repu ...[text shortened]... rump.

Give it a rest already, and save some of that hatred and vitriol for the 2020 election.
    Yeah, keep that damn talk about politics out of the Debates forum! (sarcasm intended)