Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 22 Jun '16 14:29
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/04/us/politics/donald-trump-african-americans.html?_r=0

another one in a proud long list of horrible crap from donald trump.
  2. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    22 Jun '16 17:31
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/04/us/politics/donald-trump-african-americans.html?_r=0

Yup; he's a tone-deaf dimwit.
  3. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    22 Jun '16 17:47

lol. That was ... inartful.
  4. 23 Jun '16 22:41

Donald Trump seems too anxious to add to his collection of tokens.

"Oh look at my African-American over here. Are you the greatest?"
    --Donald Trump

Did Donald Trump believe that he was seeing Muhammad Ali?

"He (Gregory Cheadle) also clarified that he is not actually a Trump supporter."
    --Nick Corasaniti (3 June 2016)

Here's my suggested campaign slogan for Donald Trump:
    "Trump 2016: It's time to put a white man into the White House."
  5. 23 Jun '16 23:30
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Donald Trump seems too anxious to add to his collection of tokens.

"Oh look at my African-American over here. Are you the greatest?"
    --Donald Trump

Did Donald Trump believe that he was seeing Muhammad Ali?

"He (Gregory Cheadle) also clarified that he is not actually a Trump supporter."
    --Nick Corasaniti (3 June 2016)

Here's my suggested campaign slogan for Donald Trump:
    "Trump 2016: It's time to put a white man into the White House."
    I agree. It is time for Trump and every other politician, most specifically to stop pandering to various gender and minority groups, and acting as if white males are pariahs. White males are still the largest voting block.
  6. 23 Jun '16 23:39 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I agree. It is time for Trump and every other politician, most specifically to stop pandering to
    various gender and minority groups, and acting as if white males are pariahs.
    White males are still the largest voting block.
    Why does Normbenign believe that Donald Trump has done any 'pandering' to women or non-white voters?
    It seems to me that Donald Trump has done much to offend women and non-white voters.
    Why does Normbenign believe there will be more white men than white women voting in November 2016?

In order for Donald Trump to win, I suspect that there will have to be a very high turn-out
    of white men, who will have to vote overwhelmingly (perhaps well over 80% ) for him.

By the way, I doubt that Hillary Clinton can successfully disguise the fact that she's a woman
    and run as a white man.. Perhaps she could try some less revealing clothes. (sarcasm)
  7. 23 Jun '16 23:44 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Why does Normbenign believe that Donald Trump has done any 'pandering' to women or non-white voters?
    It seems to me that Donald Trump has done much to offend women and non-white voters.
    Why does Normbenign believe there will be more white men than white women voting in November 2016?

In order for Donald Trump to win, I suspect that there will have to ...[text shortened]... a woman
    and run as a white man.. Perhaps she could try some less revealing clothes. (sarcasm)
    I believe that all politicians do some amount of pandering to almost every gender, age and income demographic. Political science tells you to cover the bases, but to emphasize those where your strength exists. Trump would waste effort and money pandering to feminists. It looks like a Trump/Hillary contest could be the most sharply divided contest in terms of gender ever.
  8. 24 Jun '16 02:10
    I believe that all politicians do some amount of pandering to almost every gender, age and income demographic. Political science tells you to cover the bases, but to emphasize those where your strength exists. Trump would waste effort and money pandering to feminists. It looks like a Trump/Hillary contest could be the most sharply divided contest in terms of gender ever.
    Normbenign, a supporter of Donald Trump, has spouted more nonsense as usual.
    Of course, Normbenign has completely ignored my questions pointing out his nonsense.

Surveys have found that Donald Trump's strongest support comes from white men with
    low education, such as Normbenign.
  9. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    24 Jun '16 05:49 / 2 edits
    I agree. It is time for Trump and every other politician, most specifically to stop pandering to various gender and minority groups, and acting as if white males are pariahs. White males are still the largest voting block.
    Trying to capitalize on this while it is still true?

I think America is getting tired of the racist, rich, white, old men being in control.

Look how they've managed so far.
  10. 24 Jun '16 08:21
    I believe that all politicians do some amount of pandering to almost every gender, age and income demographic. Political science tells you to cover the bases, but to emphasize those where your strength exists. Drumpf would waste effort and money pandering to feminists. It looks like a Drumpf/Hillary contest could be the most sharply divided contest in terms of gender ever.
    "I believe that all politicians do some amount of pandering to almost every gender, age and income demographic."\
    and what exactly did trump in his campaign to make you say this with a straight face? or are you gonna dodge on this one and say trump is not a real politician?

"Drumpf would waste effort and money pandering to feminists. "
    after he wasted time and effort demeaning women, yes it would be pretty pointless to pander now

"It looks like a Drumpf/Hillary contest could be the most sharply divided contest in terms of gender ever."
    yes, calling women disgusting pigs and saying that wives should have dinner ready when husbands come home would be pretty divisive.