Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 11 Apr '16 11:52 / 1 edit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apuedmi3Ddo

Mark Fuhrman was the racist cop that was an substantial part of the OJ Simpson investigation and trial. Fox News really liked the racism part, and made him an analyst/contributor

until 2:30 fox news anchors praise him for his valuable contribution to whatever subject they are covering.

after that we learn just what kind of scum Mark is.

this... creature is an analyst at Fox news, and a respected one at that, when he should be in jail until the rapture.
  2. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    11 Apr '16 12:48
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

Mark Fuhrman was the racist cop that was an substantial part of the OJ Simpson investigation and trial. Fox News really liked the racism part, and made him an analyst/contributor

until 2:30 fox news anchors praise him for his valuable contribution to whatever subject they are covering.

after that we le ...[text shortened]... n analyst at Fox news, and a respected one at that, when he should be in jail until the rapture.
    It sounds like he'll fit in nicely on Fox News. I'm sure this will aid the republicans efforts to recruit more minorities to their ranks.
  3. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    11 Apr '16 13:43 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    It sounds like he'll fit in nicely on Fox News. I'm sure this will aid the republicans efforts to recruit more minorities to their ranks.
    What do you expect from Faux News?
  4. 11 Apr '16 22:04
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What do you expect from Faux News?
    Furman is decent looking and reasonably well spoken. So far, I find him far less ideological, than say Rachel Madow, or Chris Matthews.
  5. 11 Apr '16 22:09 / 1 edit
    I suspect that Republicans want to recruit people who believe as they do, not alter their beliefs to conform to yours.

I find far less bias in reporting on Fox, than at MSNBC. No one is forced to watch or to accept either. Isn't it great that we have choices!
  6. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    11 Apr '16 22:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I suspect that Republicans want to recruit people who believe as they do, not alter their beliefs to conform to yours.

I find far less bias in reporting on Fox, than at MSNBC. No one is forced to watch or to accept either. Isn't it great that we have choices!
    Yes, it is great that we have choices. I find Fox and MSNBC equally biased. Fox has very little good to say about any democrat, and MSNBC is just the opposite.

Republicans...well, all I can say is "lot's of luck!" If Mark Furman is one of your poster boys, and you folks continue to oppose abortion, gay marriage, environmental protection, public education, Social Security, and other things most Americans want, your road ahead will continue to be a rocky one. The GOP doesn't have to conform to me, I'm happy on the left wing.

Good Luck to the GOP in the election this fall Norm (they're going to need it!)
  7. 11 Apr '16 22:56

this... creature is an analyst at Fox news, and a respected one at that, when he should be in jail until the rapture.
    Why should he be put in jail?
    What crime did he commit?
  8. 12 Apr '16 01:05 / 1 edit
    Furman is decent looking and reasonably well spoken. So far, I find him far less ideological, than say Rachel Madow, or Chris Matthews.
    here we have someone who confesses to have beat up black suspects (that he suspected, because they were black), that assumes blacks are guilty, that confesses to be investigated by internal affairs and you care that he is "decent looking" (that's really important) and "reasonably well spoken".
  9. 12 Apr '16 01:13 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Why should he be put in jail?
    What crime did he commit?
    pick one from those tapes.

i know you won't bother listening to the youtube in the original post. here is some light reading for you, should be nice and short so as not to overload your racist pumpkin.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuhrman_tapes
  10. 13 Apr '16 00:23
    Yes, it is great that we have choices. I find Fox and MSNBC equally biased. Fox has very little good to say about any democrat, and MSNBC is just the opposite.

Republicans...well, all I can say is "lot's of luck!" If Mark Furman is one of your poster boys, and you folks continue to oppose abortion, gay marriage, environmental protection, public education ...[text shortened]... t wing.

Bill I am glad that you have representation on those issues. I am also glad that I have representation of my views.

I don't think that "most Americans" agree with the twisted positions on those issues that is the Democrat party. The evidence is that the country is pretty evenly divided.
  11. 13 Apr '16 12:06

Republicans...well, all I can say is "lot's of luck!" If Mark Furman is one of your poster boys, and you folks continue to oppose abortion, gay marriage, environmental protection, public education ...[text shortened]... t wing.

having choices is not enough. one must still demand that those choices not be crap , manure and excrement.

this discussion is not about choices. yes the others are also bad. this is about Fox news hiring an utter racist who admitted, even bragged, to beating up black people because they were black.
  12. 13 Apr '16 12:42
    having choices is not enough. one must still demand that those choices not be crap , manure and excrement.

this discussion is not about choices. yes the others are also bad. this is about Fox news hiring an utter racist who admitted, even bragged, to beating up black people because they were black.
    You make a regular habit of beating up on white people because they are white. And we regularly read your crap, manure and excrement.
  13. 13 Apr '16 13:14
    You make a regular habit of beating up on white people because they are white. And we regularly read your crap, manure and excrement.
    "And we regularly read your crap, manure and excrement"
    the thing is, pookie, you have to prove that. sometimes you try. you always failed. not just with my posts, but with everyone's. you haven't been on the coherent side of an argument for several years now

"You make a regular habit of beating up on white people because they are white."
    this scum admits to abusing his position as a police officer and beating up black people, bragging about how internal affairs has several thousands of pages of investigation on him, that he took a woman hostage just to draw out his boyfriend from a standoff and you have the balls to claim i or anyone else is beating on him because he is white? are you retarded or you just didn't bother to listen to the youtube and are just rambling ?