Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 13 Jul '10 20:24
  2. 13 Jul '10 21:59
    Yah, he's a nutcase. People give actors way too much credit.
  3. 13 Jul '10 22:13
    whoopi te too

    ...

    Whoopi Goldberg spoke out on behalf of her friend Mel Gibson yesterday saying: "I know Mel, and I know he's not a racist...He may be a bonehead. I can't sit and say that he's a racist, having spent time with him in my house with my kids."

    Even though Whoopi tried to claim she's not defending what he's done, she went on to imply this morning that somehow Oksana Grigorieva is to blame for what's going on because she supposedly went to the press first before the police.

    Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b190153_afternoon_piss_whoopi_goldberg_defends.html#ixzz0tbSIkVQJ


    ...
  4. 14 Jul '10 02:02
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    whoopi te too

    ...

    Whoopi Goldberg spoke out on behalf of her friend Mel Gibson yesterday saying: "I know Mel, and I know he's not a racist...He may be a bonehead. I can't sit and say that he's a racist, having spent time with him in my house with my kids."

    Even though Whoopi tried to claim she's not defending what he's done, she went on to imply t ...[text shortened]... e_awful_truth/b190153_afternoon_piss_whoopi_goldberg_defends.html#ixzz0tbSIkVQJ


    ...
    Of course, he is OK because Whoopi says he is not a racist. I suppose that excuses abusive alchoholic behavoir? Of course, don't forget the Jesus movie he made. LOL.
  5. 14 Jul '10 14:46
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Yah, he's a nutcase. People give actors way too much credit.
    People give Mel Gibson credit?
  6. 14 Jul '10 17:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    Of course, he is OK because Whoopi says he is not a racist. I suppose that excuses abusive alchoholic behavoir? Of course, don't forget the Jesus movie he made. LOL.
    is there something wrong with abusive alcoholic behavior? as for the movie, you just have no taste, that was the best torture movie I've ever seen and additionally there was also something about jesus.
  7. 14 Jul '10 17:38
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    whoopi te too

    ...

    Whoopi Goldberg spoke out on behalf of her friend Mel Gibson yesterday saying: "I know Mel, and I know he's not a racist...He may be a bonehead. I can't sit and say that he's a racist, having spent time with him in my house with my kids."

    Even though Whoopi tried to claim she's not defending what he's done, she went on to imply t ...[text shortened]... e_awful_truth/b190153_afternoon_piss_whoopi_goldberg_defends.html#ixzz0tbSIkVQJ


    ...
    Back in the late 70 ,s ,Whoopi Goldberg was to marry her love ,the now deceased Peter Cushing ..( famous for his horror movie's)
    But alas she turned him down , it was her future name that spoilt the relationship !!..... Mrs Whoopi Cushing !