1. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 20:47
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    @Duchess64

You seem a little confused. (At best). In your post you stated:

"The BBC would not employ someone as obviously biased as the lying troll Wolfe63." - How could this be possible when you have accused the BBC previously of being blatantly bias towards China?!

Surely they HAVE already employed individuals prone to bias?

Edit: You're 5 edits made your post progressively unhinged.
    The BBC employed Jimmy Saville...

Mistakes are easily made...
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 14:182 edits
    @Duchess64
    Like I said, a critique by anyone is taken as an insult. Especially by me.
    How do you expect to be taken seriously when you call people by your favorite pejoratives? You seem unable to tackle that critique directly, instead, just going into another pejorative laden tirade. That is the prime definition of strawman.
    Have you noticed almost nobody here uses that pejorative laced tactic? I call someone assswipe and such but I don't precede every post with 'you asswipe baby killer' or some such. You have no modicum of decorum, no actual debating technique, like most people on two sides of an issue. THAT is my critique but to you that is the ULTIMATE insult.
  3. Zugzwang
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 20:203 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @Duchess64
    Like I said, a critique by anyone is taken as an insult. Especially by me.
    How do you expect to be taken seriously when you call people by your favorite pejoratives? You seem unable to tackle that critique directly, instead, just going into another pejorative laden tirade. That is the prime definition of strawman.
    Have you noticed almost nobody here uses that ...[text shortened]... ke most people on two sides of an issue. THAT is my critique but to you that is the ULTIMATE insult.
    First of all, the hateful troll Sonhouse has been running around many threads in
    more than one forum, hurling insults and lies at me. It's his continuing obsession,

The abusive troll Sonhouse has a long record of wild ranting on many subjects,
    typically ignoring many of the facts, when he makes ludicrously exaggerated (at best),
    if not outright lying, 'critiques' of the targets of his obsessed hatred.

These targets include religion, particularly Islam, an popular target in this forum.
    As a coward, Sonhouse tends to be less critical of Christianity (I suspect that, given
    his abysmal reading comprehension, Sonhouse will 'read' 'less critical' as 'uncritical' ).
    As an atheist, I would concur that organized religion has caused much harm, but
    Sonhouse's far from balanced in his view of religion.

My impression is that many, if not most, people perceive Sonhouse as an obsessed
    old man who loves to rant and rave on many subjects. At best, Sonhouse may be
    a 'useful idiot' as an ally of convenience.

Again, I could not care less (as Sonhouse wrongly insists that I should) about my
    popularity in a narrow forum dominated by largely racist or sexist white men.

In a much more diverse wider world, Sonhouse's fanatical US jingoism and racism
    (which includes his apparent approval of US near genocide in the Philippines) would
    mark him--as I have done--as an extremely hateful (if not demented) racist pathological liar.

To sum up, Sonhouse's obstinate opinions are nearly always ignorant, misinformed,
    or worthless except on some narrow technical subjects. He 'knows' almost nothing about history.

P.S. Thanks for the instant 'thumbs down' within a few seconds after I posted this
    (before any edit). That troll could NOT likely even have read my complete post.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 21:24
    @duchess64 said

P.S. Thanks for the instant 'thumbs down' within a few seconds after I posted this
    (before any edit). That troll could NOT likely even have read my complete post.
    I thought you could not care less about popularity in a narrow forum dominated by largely racist or sexist white men?
  5. Zugzwang
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 00:261 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I thought you could not care less about popularity in a narrow forum dominated by largely racist or sexist white men?
    Another feeble absurd attempt at trolling by Ghost of a Duke.

The troll Ghost of a Duke (who apparently likes to encourage other trolls to attack me)
    has confused--at best--my right to set straight the factual record (rather than let all trolls'
    lies go unchallenged) with seeking popularity.

As the dishonest Ghost of a Duke ALREADY knows, I often post facts or views that
    I expect to be extremely unpopular in this narrow forum dominated by largely racist
    or sexist white men (where Ghost of a Duke apparently feels very comfortable).
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 08:44
    @duchess64 said
    Another feeble absurd attempt at trolling by Ghost of a Duke.

The troll Ghost of a Duke (who apparently likes to encourage other trolls to attack me)
    has confused--at best--my right to set straight the factual record (rather than let all trolls'
    lies go unchallenged) with seeking popularity.

As the dishonest Ghost of a Duke ALREADY knows, I often post facts or views ...[text shortened]... ed by largely racist
    or sexist white men (where Ghost of a Duke apparently feels very comfortable).
    Scroll up madam. Any 'attacking' is coming directly from you:

"My impression is that many, if not most, people perceive Sonhouse as an obsessed old man who loves to rant and rave on many subjects. At best, Sonhouse may be a 'useful idiot' as an ally of convenience."

Please explain how you are the victim and not the perpetrator here?!

Apparently, I do not share the same right as you to 'set straight the factual record' when Brexit supporters are described as either racist, stupid or self-serving. How do you account for this hypocrisy?!
  7. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 12:28
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Scroll up madam. Any 'attacking' is coming directly from you:

"My impression is that many, if not most, people perceive Sonhouse as an obsessed old man who loves to rant and rave on many subjects. At best, Sonhouse may be a 'useful idiot' as an ally of convenience."

Please explain how you are the victim and not the perpetrator here?!

Apparently, I do not sh ...[text shortened]... ters are described as either racist, stupid or self-serving. How do you account for this hypocrisy?!
    "How do you account for this hypocrisy?!"
    - GoaD

Why...she'll just dip into her "hypocrisy bank" of course. Though her account draws very little interest. ๐Ÿ˜€
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 15:512 edits
    @Duchess64
    You continue to prove my point, you HATE criticism and That is not an insult, that is a truth. You perhaps notice I don't start such posts with 'lying jingoistic, etc' pejoratives which only reduces your credibility.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 18:35
    @sonhouse said
    @Duchess64
    You continue to prove my point, you HATE criticism and That is not an insult, that is a truth. You perhaps notice I don't start such posts with 'lying jingoistic, etc' pejoratives which only reduces your credibility.
    You continue to claim I condone the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Philippine's which I don't but that matters little to you, what you want is continued hate trolling and you by omission seem to condone the MILLIONS killed by the Chinese government and then you tell people I hate Asians when I cite millions of deaths by Chinese government hands even though I WORK with Chinese people and Russians and Koreans and Indians from India and Latino's. You continue to drag in old BS while at the same time ignoring what I said about those millions killed, which seems to be much less of a crime than the thousands killed by Americans. Seems like both countries have a lot to answer for but you always side against the US.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 19:58
    @sonhouse said
    You continue to claim I condone the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Philippine's which I don't but that matters little to you, what you want is continued hate trolling and you by omission seem to condone the MILLIONS killed by the Chinese government and then you tell people I hate Asians when I cite millions of deaths by Chinese government hands even though I WORK with ...[text shortened]... by Americans. Seems like both countries have a lot to answer for but you always side against the US.
    One notes sir that you didn't object to being called an 'obsessed old man.'

๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 16:24
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Hey! I resemble that remark๐Ÿ˜‰