Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 19 Oct '16 01:58
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfHySAq9xWA

The Danny Williams story. He says he is Bill Clinton's son.

Pfft. Just more right wing lies.
  2. 19 Oct '16 04:54
    Did ya shave your legs yet? Make sure you shave that pussy too.
  3. 19 Oct '16 05:57
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Did ya shave your legs yet? Make sure you shave that pussy too.
    Ya like bald kitty kats?
  4. 19 Oct '16 06:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfHySAq9xWA

The Danny Williams story. He says he is Bill Clinton's son.

Pfft. Just more right wing lies.
    Can you imagine what it would be like if Bill Clinton were elected president? Allegedly illegitimate children all over the place, and the country would go down in flames!
  5. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    19 Oct '16 06:51
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Can you imagine what it would be like if Bill Clinton were elected president? Allegedly illegitimate children all over the place, and the country would go down in flames!
    Let's travel down the right's rabbit-hole a minute and just say, "Why is this just coming out now?"

I mean, you know, despite the fact that Bill's not running. Hillary is.

And, you know, despite the fact that women have REAL reasons why they might wait years, and even then not expose themselves to public ridicule for not what they have done, but because of what was done TO them.

This is absolutely a case of "apples and oranges".
  6. 19 Oct '16 10:10 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    To my knowledge this is the only person accusing him of being his father.

What I find disgusting, however, is that this entire black family has chosen to sell their soul to the GOP plantation owners. These uncle Tom's have been accusing the Clinton's of this since the boy was born, all in an attempt to empower the GOP. Boo hoo, we are black and poor and have been taken advantage of by the Clintons.

Deplorable.
  7. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    19 Oct '16 10:27
    Originally posted by whodey
    To my knowledge this is the only person accusing him of being his father.

What I find disgusting, however, is that this entire black family has chosen to sell their soul to the GOP plantation owners. These uncle Tom's have been accusing the Clinton's of this since the boy was born, all in an attempt to empower the GOP. Boo hoo, we are black and poor and have been taken advantage of by the Clintons.

Deplorable.
    So, the GOP are liars, and the Democrats are "Dim's" Whodey doesn't discriminate, he hates everyone!
  8. 19 Oct '16 12:59 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by mchill
    So, the GOP are liars, and the Democrats are "Dim's" Whodey doesn't discriminate, he hates everyone!
    Not true. I've learned to love the Dims, the only protection the American people have against corporate exploitation and rampant racism. The truth bearer of humanity.

Even though this poor black man is obviously lying, I bet the Clintons will offer to help him in some way because they care that much.
  9. 19 Oct '16 13:07 / 1 edit
    Do we really want armed revolt in America? Wouldn't it be better to just have a nation of pot head who are grateful for legal pot and mellowed out?

Granted, they will also be very peronoid, but will do nothing about it.
  10. 20 Oct '16 03:32
    Just watched the debates. Trump wants to bring back the jobs lost with NAFTA and Hillary wants to spend more money on education. Reminds me of when Bush was asked what can be done about the loss of jobs and he said go back to school. LOL