Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 22:00
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    So he is "divisive" because he has enacted policies you disagree with? Hasn't every president enacted policies that some Americans disagreed with?
    Most Americans. Not just me. He has divided the country more than anyone I know. Politics has not been so heated and divided than anytime I remember.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 22:09
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Most Americans. Not just me. He has divided the country more than anyone I know. Politics has not been so heated and divided than anytime I remember.
    Sure, politics is more polarized than a few decades past. I don't see how that is due to Obama, though. Can you elaborate?
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 23:23
    You don't know? 8 and hopefully the ninth will be a conservative
    boy you're thick.

your statement was "the establishment republicans haven't blocked anything"

i asked you, sarcastically, how many judges are supposed to be on the supreme court and how many were there for over a year.

because the republicans blocked a supreme court nomination.

now that i spoon fed you, can you connect the dots?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 23:27
    The bomb shortened the war and saved countless lives, Reagan was the best Prez in my lifetime, and the Dims are the ones who supported slavery
    Your not so smart
    reagan killed your middle class, the bomb was dropped just so truman can see what happens and it doesn't matter if the presidents who supported slavery were "dims" or not. you placed obama behind slavers. because someone with about 77% promisess fulfilled, who raised the employment rate, brought back your country from a huge deficit is somehow worse in your tiny brain than a president who was very keen on slavery.
  5. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 23:36
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    boy you're thick.

i asked you, sarcastically, how many judges are supposed to be on the supreme court and how many were there for over a year.

Your post...
    how many judges on the supreme court do you currently have? how many judges are you supposed to have?

Your an idiot...
  6. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 23:36
    reagan killed your middle class, the bomb was dropped just so truman can see what happens and it doesn't matter if the presidents who supported slavery were "dims" or not. you placed obama behind slavers. because someone with about 77% promisess fulfilled, who raised the employment rate, brought back your country from a huge deficit is somehow worse in your tiny brain than a president who was very keen on slavery.
    Your still an idiot...
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 00:07
    Your still an idiot...
    it's "you're"
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 00:081 edit
    My guess is that Obama will be there to...

Start up 1 percent outrage

Start up black lives matter outrage.

Encourage illegal aliens to vote in elections.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 00:15
    Originally posted by Eladar
    My guess is that Obama will be there to...

Start up 1 percent outrage

Start up black lives matter outrage.

Encourage illegal aliens to vote in elections.
    maybe he will slip up and confess he is the founder of ISIS, he is a muslim and he wasn't really born in the US.
  10. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 00:47
    Originally posted by sonhouse...
    The bill that became Obama care was first put out by republicans but now that O put it out, now it's a bum bill. And on and on and on and on.
    So a good idea, enacted by dems, is rotten? And on and on and on? I'd say the priorities of the republican party are the problem here.
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 01:11
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Mitch McConnell filibustered his own bill in 2012 after it emerged that Obama would sign it.
    No kidding? Why would he do that.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 01:47
    maybe he will slip up and confess he is the founder of ISIS, he is a muslim and he wasn't really born in the US.
    He alreasy slipped up about his islamin beliefs, but the tv guys helped get him on track.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DbMUgNg7aD8M&ved=0ahUKEwiikYfHq6LRAhVBKywKHaVeD48QtwIIGzAA&usg=AFQjCNFLTr2iLD-lyw6XYzyPBZo6U4SfVA&sig2=h-_3cB8rbimA0AqddQde8g
  13. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 02:42
    boy you're thick.

BECAUSE. We didn't want a hardcore lib on the bench. And w/a couple deaths and retirements this gonna be fun.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 04:00
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    BECAUSE. We didn't want a hardcore lib on the bench. And w/a couple deaths and retirements this gonna be fun.
    so republicans blocked a president from doing his job. i get it.

On a side note, if you think merrick garland is a hardcore liberal you are dumb as a rock.
  15. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 08:01
    In libtard land, in the real world dead last.
    Or, you're just another cockroach. You hate women, right? And blacks, arabs, mexicans, gays, pagans, and the cursed indians. Right?