Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 10:01
    https://www.cleveland.com/open/2019/04/ohio-house-passes-heartbeat-abortion-ban.html

Read'em and weep infanticide lovers!

Bring on the activist liberal judges and let's do battle!
  2. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 10:08
    @whodey said
    https://www.cleveland.com/open/2019/04/ohio-house-passes-heartbeat-abortion-ban.html

If you rape my daughter, she may be forced to have your child: But BELIEVE ME...you will have a most tortuous death.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 10:15
    @wolfe63 said
    If you rape my daughter, she may be forced to have your child: But BELIEVE ME...you will have a most tortuous death.
    It's not like these politicians forcing this law down everyone's throats have any actual compunction for human life. Witness their pathetic attempts to take away from the impoverished what little they do have.

They are only doing this because they feel, given the Republican majority in their state, that it is politically expedient for them to do so. I want to see the money. How much did Republican campaign coffers increase because of this?
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 10:19
    @whodey said

Way to go women hater, but try to understand that the tide of history is flowing against misogynists like you and you will drown in a sea of your own bile.
  5. Subscriberchessturdonline
    Misogynist
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 11:38
    Misogynists are growing actually.
    The way women are today is causing men to treat women like objects because women ACT like objects.
    MGTOW is growing.
    Marriage is in decline.
    So is having kids.
    Women lost their self respect and now they are treated like tramps and a lot of women go along with it. They enjoy it. Sad really.
    Single moms going to a club and sleeping with any dude that is willing to talk to them.
    Teenage girls think it's cool if you are considered "easy"
    They like the attention even though they are too dumb to realize it's negative attention.
    I sleep with these tramps all the time and treat them like dirt because they are tramps.
    The feminists killed classy women.
    Misogynists rule!
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 12:11
    @chessturd said
    Misogynists are growing actually.
    The way women are today is causing men to treat women like objects because women ACT like objects.
    MGTOW is growing.
    Marriage is in decline.
    So is having kids.
    Women lost their self respect and now they are treated like tramps and a lot of women go along with it. They enjoy it. Sad really.
    Single moms going to a club and sleeping with ...[text shortened]... treat them like dirt because they are tramps.
    The feminists killed classy women.
    Misogynists rule!
    The word ‘personification’ with regard to misogyny springs to mind when I see your posts concerning this MGTOW thing. Are you sure these aren’t just men who never really wanted a relationship with a woman in the first place and are trying to blame women for an aspect of themselves they are not comfortable with.
    On the up side a bunch of misogynistic men are self excluding themselves from relationships with women. Good news sisters you just dodged a hail of bullets.
  7. Subscriberchessturdonline
    Misogynist
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 12:14
    Old man and single=happiness

Old woman and single=miserable crazy cat lady
  8. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 12:19
    @whodey said

Thanks GOP for delivering millions of extra votes from women to the progressive side to pass a ridiculous "show" law that will never go into effect.
  9. Subscriberchessturdonline
    Misogynist
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 12:21
    @kevcvs57

Men are the problem?
    Have you stopped and considered how women are these days?
    There was a time when a woman would slap you if you tried too soon.
    Now women give it away easy.
    They put everything on social media.
    They have no self respect or loyalty to themselves.
    They are tramps and then they whine and cry when they are over 30 and nobody wants to marry them because they are used up.
    Men don't want relationships because what women offer is not worth a relationship.
    Who wants to be married to a tramp?
    The girl who is over 30 and been with half the dudes in town is not appealing.
    Girls say they have only been with 20 or so like it's a low number.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 12:311 edit
    @wolfe63 said
    Their is a period of time before a heart beat develops to do something about that. Seems like an adequate middle ground rather than giving in to extremism on both sides

Next.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 12:321 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Thanks GOP for delivering millions of extra votes from women to the progressive side to pass a ridiculous "show" law that will never go into effect.
    That is more than canceled out by the goulash Leftists who stand and cheer about supporting third term abortions and even beyond.

Next
  12. Subscriberchessturdonline
    Misogynist
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 12:36
    @whodey said
    Their is a period of time before a heart beat develops to do something about that. Seems like an adequate middle ground rather than giving in to extremism on both sides

Next.
    Agree 100%
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 12:46
    @chessturd said
    @kevcvs57

Men are the problem?
    Have you stopped and considered how women are these days?
    There was a time when a woman would slap you if you tried too soon.
    Now women give it away easy.
    They put everything on social media.
    They have no self respect or loyalty to themselves.
    They are tramps and then they whine and cry when they are over 30 and nobody wants to marry ...[text shortened]... dudes in town is not appealing.
    Girls say they have only been with 20 or so like it's a low number.
    And there am I conflating MGTOW with misogyny, I feel like such an idiot.
    Why does it matter how many or few partners a woman has experienced. You either like her or you don’t, and how many partners have you experienced.
  14. Subscriberchessturdonline
    Misogynist
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 12:52
    It does matter.
    A man still looks like a man after many partners.
    A woman who has many partners looks like an old baseball glove that's all worn out and stretched.
    You know that old baseball glove that is all loose and it's impossible to catch with?
  15. Subscriberchessturdonline
    Misogynist
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 12:58
    Nobody likes a sloppy roast beef sandwich.