He is the perfect candidate. Here are the reasons.
1. There is no real concern for him being an American native. Americans are past that now.
2. American not only love liars, they demand them by electing them to two terms. Americans know that they must be lied to, because the truth is just too painful and all we want is to feel good.
3. Americans wanting to always feel good brings me to my next point. Rob Ford is as high as a kite. The fact that the man does illegal drugs will bring both left wing America, who enjoy illegal drugs themselves, together with the Libertarians who want illegal drugs legalized. United on one goal, getting high, they will together propel Rob Ford into the White House.
4. Rob Ford could sumo wrestle Chris Christie instead of yet another boring debate. Just imagine them both wrestling for the fate of the country instead of altered elections to worry about. No more billion dollar campaigns. No more having the IRS to single out political opponents. No more dead people rising from the graves to vote. Imagine a winner take all death match!! Isn't this better than watching candidates like Hillary win the popular vote in her own party, only to lose to Obama anyway?
5. With our fabulous new health care and free Obamaphones and social security to depend upon and never ending unemployment benefits, America has reached the zenith of our progressive utopia!! It's just one big party now America, and Rob Ford knows how to party!!
Besides, isn't being high better being high than watching this country be transformed? I say it's the only way to perhaps keep our collective sanity.