Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 17 Nov '13 16:15 / 4 edits
    He is the perfect candidate. Here are the reasons.

1. There is no real concern for him being an American native. Americans are past that now.

2. American not only love liars, they demand them by electing them to two terms. Americans know that they must be lied to, because the truth is just too painful and all we want is to feel good.

3. Americans wanting to always feel good brings me to my next point. Rob Ford is as high as a kite. The fact that the man does illegal drugs will bring both left wing America, who enjoy illegal drugs themselves, together with the Libertarians who want illegal drugs legalized. United on one goal, getting high, they will together propel Rob Ford into the White House.

4. Rob Ford could sumo wrestle Chris Christie instead of yet another boring debate. Just imagine them both wrestling for the fate of the country instead of altered elections to worry about. No more billion dollar campaigns. No more having the IRS to single out political opponents. No more dead people rising from the graves to vote. Imagine a winner take all death match!! Isn't this better than watching candidates like Hillary win the popular vote in her own party, only to lose to Obama anyway?

5. With our fabulous new health care and free Obamaphones and social security to depend upon and never ending unemployment benefits, America has reached the zenith of our progressive utopia!! It's just one big party now America, and Rob Ford knows how to party!!

Besides, isn't being high better being high than watching this country be transformed? I say it's the only way to perhaps keep our collective sanity.
  2. 17 Nov '13 20:57
    Originally posted by whodey

1. There is no real concern for him being an American native. Americans are past that now.

2. American not only love liars, they demand them by electing them to two terms. Americans know that they must be lied to, because the truth is just too painful and all we want is to feel good.

3. America ...[text shortened]... ing this country be transformed? I say it's the only way to perhaps keep our collective sanity.
    He is American? Where was he born?
  3. 17 Nov '13 22:50
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    He is American? Where was he born?
    What I mean is, they don't care that he is NOT a native American.
  4. 18 Nov '13 16:46 / 2 edits
    Well, we haven't had a president that wasn't born in the US for a while so who is it that doesn't care?

There are a bunch of people who advocate that Ted Cruz run for president who don't seem to care that it is absolutely verified that Ted Cruz was not born in the US.
  5. 18 Nov '13 16:56

3. America ...[text shortened]... ing this country be transformed? I say it's the only way to perhaps keep our collective sanity.
    Its a yes from me, he might make a better mayor of London
  6. 18 Nov '13 17:22 / 1 edit
    We've never had a native American president. If you are referring to natural born citizenship, we have never had a president who was not a natural born citizen.
  7. 18 Nov '13 20:34 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    We've never had a native American president. If you are referring to natural born citizenship, we have never had a president who was not a natural born citizen.
    We have not had a red man sitting on counsel as our great chief. So far the white chief has told our people to endeavor to persevere. Neikou Yutta Hei Shoshone. The cavalry is coming.
  8. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    19 Nov '13 17:59
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Native means 'natural born'. Whodey used the word correctly. American Indians are indigenous Americans, but any race can be native.