Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Aug '18 22:09
    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/sarah-palin-not-invited-john-mccains-funeral-report/

    What a classless thing to do.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138557
    29 Aug '18 23:34
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/sarah-palin-not-invited-john-mccains-funeral-report/

    What a classless thing to do.
    Tina Fey is going instead. 😀
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Aug '18 23:36
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Tina Fey is going instead. 😀
    I understand that picking Sarah for the McCain family is extremely embarrassing.

    It shows a lack of judgment for one of the most important decisions of his life and career.

    But not inviting her only highlights his stupidity and lack of judgment.

    Add to that, lack of class and character.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138557
    29 Aug '18 23:39
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I understand that picking Sarah for the McCain family is extremely embarrassing.

    It shows a lack of judgment for one of the most important decisions of his life and career.

    But not inviting her only highlights his stupidity and lack of judgment.

    Add to that, lack of class and character.
    Well.
    1 out of 2 ain't totally bad. 😛
  5. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    29 Aug '18 23:50
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I understand that picking Sarah for the McCain family is extremely embarrassing.

    It shows a lack of judgment for one of the most important decisions of his life and career.

    But not inviting her only highlights his stupidity and lack of judgment.

    Add to that, lack of class and character.
    Why don't you MYOFB? Who gets "invited" to a funeral is up to the family of the deceased and they don't have to give right wing fanatics like you reasons for their decisions. You'd be calling Cindy McCain and her kids "classless" no matter what they did.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Aug '18 23:56
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Why don't you MYOFB? Who gets "invited" to a funeral is up to the family of the deceased and they don't have to give right wing fanatics like you reasons for their decisions. You'd be calling Cindy McCain and her kids "classless" no matter what they did.
    Woops.

    Looks like I hit a nerve.
  7. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    30 Aug '18 01:03
    I'm sure some are jealous of Palin. She's got the perfect, iron-clad reason NOT to attend the funeral.
  8. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56279
    30 Aug '18 01:081 edit
    Since when are people invited to funerals?

    What sort of FF’d up nightmare of Greek tragedy proportions is this?

    Surely you can forget to send a card about the date of the funeral, but to call it a bloody invitation is madness.

    So, if Palin goes to the funeral anyway... is she gatecrashing???

    Jesus.
    There’s no end to the bloody stupidity on this site.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14732
    30 Aug '18 01:43
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/sarah-palin-not-invited-john-mccains-funeral-report/

    What a classless thing to do.
    She endorsed Trump for president. No surprise she wasn't invited.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35841
    30 Aug '18 01:51
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    She endorsed Trump for president. No surprise she wasn't invited.
    Were YOU invited?
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14732
    30 Aug '18 02:20
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Were YOU invited?
    Of course not. They have never heard of me.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35841
    30 Aug '18 02:23
    Lucky them.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14732
    30 Aug '18 02:31
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Lucky them.
    Troll much?
  14. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    01 Sep '18 21:271 edit
    Many, if not most, Americans seem to believe that it would be better for some people who
    loathed John McCain while he was still alive to lie and pretend that they had only great
    admiration and respect for him all the time. Why demand such dishonesty and hypocrisy?

    If someone loathed a person, it's better NOT to pretend the opposite after one's death.
    Let everyone at a funeral be there because they sincerely mourn, not because it's a
    political requirement to put in an appearance and fake grief to impress others.

    This forum's full of extremely partisan Americans who evidently hate other extremely partisan Americans.
    Moreover, most of them apparently prefer to lie and deny that hate anyone else.
  15. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    01 Sep '18 21:35
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    Many, if not most, Americans seem to believe that it would be better for some people who
    loathed John McCain while he was still alive to lie and pretend that they had only great
    admiration and respect for him all the time. Why demand such dishonesty and hypocrisy?

    If someone loathed a person, it's better NOT to pretend the opposite after one's deat ...[text shortened]... isan Americans.
    Moreover, most of them apparently prefer to lie and deny that hate anyone else.
    Actually "hating" other anonymous posters on an internet discussion forum is a symptom of a personality disorder.
Back to Top