Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 05:10
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/02/schumer-slammed-for-citing-skin-color-in-vote-against-white-judicial-nominee.html

Chucky Cheese Schumer votes against a judge appointment because he is white and felt that Trump appointed to many whiteys.

Is this racist?
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 14:14
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/02/schumer-slammed-for-citing-skin-color-in-vote-against-white-judicial-nominee.html

Chucky Cheese Schumer votes against a judge appointment because he is white and felt that Trump appointed to many whiteys.

Is this racist?
    WTH do you mean by IS ?
  3. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 20:16

Is this racist?
    So far, 91 percent of Trump's nominees are white, and 81 percent are male, an Associated Press analysis has found. Three of every four are white men, with few African-Americans and Hispanics in the mix.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-blacks-judges-20171113-story.html

Yes, opposing such a policy is "racist" while nominating such numbers is just recognizing the natural superiority of white males.
  4. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Mar '18 01:481 edit

Is this racist?
    I have no idea if it is true but if Schumer voted against someone in part because of his race then he is a racist. If he felt strongly about too many white males in government instead of voting against others because of their gender and skin color, Schumer himself should step down.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '18 03:391 edit
    Originally posted by @quackquack
    I have no idea if it is true but if Schumer voted against someone in part because of his race then he is a racist. If he felt strongly about too many white males in government instead of voting against others because of their gender and skin color, Schumer himself should step down.
    Dims are the most racist human beings on the face of the planet.

Blacks and Hispanics, good, Whites and Asians bad.

Sick bunch with marauder leading the parade.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '18 04:31
    How does Schumer or any other Prog know that the judge in question is a whitey?

Sure, he looks the part but what if him father was a darkie?

He might be like Pocahontas.
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    04 Mar '18 05:15
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I don't know why you are constantly allowed to use the racist term "darky". You're not funny or clever by doing so.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '18 13:01
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    I don't know why you are constantly allowed to use the racist term "darky". You're not funny or clever by doing so.
    I see, so it is OK to use the term "whitey" but not "darkie"?

I am merely mocking those who are obsessed with the pigment of ones one skin

You know, people like you.
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    04 Mar '18 13:42
    I see, so it is OK to use the term "whitey" but not "darkie"?

I am merely mocking those who are obsessed with the pigment of ones one skin

You know, people like you.
    It's not okay to use such demeaning words just because you mocked whites first. There's a history of torture, lynching, slavery and degradation that black racial epithets carry, which doesn't exist for whites.

Until whites get sprayed with high-pressure hoses simply for marching peacefully and demanding equal rights, you don't get to excuse your veiled racism by also insulting whites.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '18 20:271 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify
    It's not okay to use such demeaning words just because you mocked whites first. There's a history of torture, lynching, slavery and degradation that black racial epithets carry, which doesn't exist for whites.

Until whites get sprayed with high-pressure hoses simply for marching peacefully and demanding equal rights, you don't get to excuse your veiled racism by also insulting whites.
    I see, so since there is a history of oppressing blacks in the US then there should always be a certain number of judges who are black no matter how far back into the past that oppression occurred?

Now we will favor blacks over whites to get even, granted, we will never get there will we.

Got it.

So why does New York have two black Senators, or is that OK. Do we only care about judges?

I also wonder why there are so few black lawyers. There are 90% some white lawyers yet we never wonder why Trump seems to pick so many white judges and call him racist?

It seems to me that if anyone were to be blamed for racism, it would have to be the entire legal profession.

Then again, they are Progressive so never mind. We all know that Republicans are the only racists running around out here.

So what do you think of the character assassination of Clarence Thomas when he was appointed by the GOP for SCOTUS? Was he an Uncle Tom? I reckon that makes it OK, doesn't it.