Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 12:121 edit
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-aide-stephen-miller-describes-160125228.html

Doesn't this just tug at your heart? I mean, people crossing the border illegally are apprehended and separated from their children. How awful is that? It's like how they treat anyone else breaking the law and separated from their children. I mean, do we really want to treat them like law breakers instead of the entitled immigrants to US citizenship that they are?

I even saw Dim Congressmen go down and visit those children as the media all clamored round to bash Trump.

Funny, I don't see any of the Dim Congressmen with the media clustering around them visiting parents whose children have been murdered by MS 13 all around the country who immigrated illegally from Mexico and are separated from their children.

What gives Dims?

I just love the media, don't you?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 12:411 edit
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/melania-trump-hates-family-separation-033015561.html

I got a bad feeling about this. Now Melania is coming out bad mouthing the laws dealing with this issue.

Notice that the wall is not getting built?

And there you have it. The voters who put Trump in there is being usurped once again.

Sure, we can vote but our votes are worthless.

US citizenship will continue to be a natural right for anyone that can make it across the border.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 14:021 edit
    Remember the family of the teen who was murdered by MS 13 at the State of the Union?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/01/mom-teen-murdered-by-ms-13-praises-trumps-state-union-recognition.html

Everyone stood and clapped EXCEPT the Dims.

Apparently they could care less. What is worse, they want it to continue
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 14:061 edit
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3147942/Woman-randomly-shot-death-popular-San-Francisco-pier.html

How about the woman murdered by an illegal immigrant that was homeless in San Fran?

He was not even charged with involuntary manslaughter. They just let him go free.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 14:58
    Originally posted by @whodey
    It's like how they treat anyone else breaking the law and separated from their children.
    They don't treat anyone who breaks the law like that.

Care to try defending baby-snatching again?
  6. Germany
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:02
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3147942/Woman-randomly-shot-death-popular-San-Francisco-pier.html

How about the woman murdered by an illegal immigrant that was homeless in San Fran?

He was not even charged with involuntary manslaughter. They just let him go free.
    How about the victims of crimes perpetrated by US-born citizens? Why didn't the U.S. government step in and stop their parents from reproducing?
  7. Germany
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:05
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Under the Obama administration, families were detained together, then deported if their application for asylum was rejected. Of course, these families should have just been allowed legal entry, but this policy certainly wasn't as evil as baby-snatching - no matter how hard you pretend that it is.
  8. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:09
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Under the Obama administration, families were detained together, then deported if their application for asylum was rejected. Of course, these families should have just been allowed legal entry, but this policy certainly wasn't as evil as baby-snatching - no matter how hard you pretend that it is.
    "baby snatching."

More dishonesty, as expected.

The law was on the books during the Obama administration. Your support for Obama's practice of picking and choosing which laws to enforce or ignore (see sanctuary cities) is irrelevant. Bad law? Get it changed. Which is what we are in the process of doing.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:10
    They don't treat anyone who breaks the law like that.

Care to try defending baby-snatching again?
    No, if you break the law you go to jail.

Obviously, Dims either want the children to go to jail with their parents or just be let go.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:11
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    "baby snatching."

The law was on the books during the Obama administration. Your support for Obama's practice of picking and choosing which laws to enforce or ignore (see sanctuary cities) is irrelevant. Bad law? Get it changed. Which is what we are in the process of doing.
    Fake news and dishonesty.

It is apart of Left wing existence, so much so, I wonder if they really begin believe what they spew.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:24
    No, if you break the law you go to jail.

Obviously, Dims either want the children to go to jail with their parents or just be let go.
    You don't go to jail for every instance of breaking the law.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:25
    "baby snatching."

There is no law on the books mandating baby-snatching. It is a Trump admin policy.
  13. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:29
    There is no law on the books mandating baby-snatching. It is a Trump admin policy.
    You keep doubling down on the lies. So you're in Germany, eh. Don't you have enough to worry about? What, with the open door policy at your borders, the backlash from the citizens, Merkel's job teetering on the balance...
  14. Germany
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:35
    You keep doubling down on the lies. So you're in Germany, eh. Don't you have enough to worry about? What, with the open door policy at your borders, the backlash from the citizens, Merkel's job teetering on the balance...
    You keep doubling down on the lies.

Not a lie. Try getting your information from sources other than the GOP propaganda machine. This policy was implemented by the Trump administration and they can instantly stop it without changing any law.

So you're in Germany, eh. Don't you have enough to worry about? What, with the open door policy at your borders, the backlash from the citizens, Merkel's job teetering on the balance...

I have to stay inside to hide from the crowds of angry Muslims beheading kafirs like myself.
  15. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 15:49
    Not a lie. Try getting your information from sources other than the GOP propaganda machine. This policy was implemented by the Trump administration and they can instantly stop it without changing any law.
    The president of the United States is my source and he is using the Flores Settlement as the basis for placing minors in their own area. Frankly I think this is a safer option, rather than placing the minors in a detention center alongside adult strangers. But anyway, the court case created a precedent which gives the president the option of either releasing the families altogether, or, passing a new law mandating that families be detained together. The country is in the (rapid) process of creating such a law and until then the president is doing what he sees fit to do.

Personally, I would love for the families to be detained in their own private, air-conditioned apartments stocked with food. It's just a matter of money so it shouldn't be a problem to accommodate that.