Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 23 Nov '17 00:15 / 1 edit
    What is a sexpool you may ask? Well, we all know what a dead pool is, same concept. At least I have everyone's attention.

    Today we have another GOP Congressman seemingly biting the dust.

    Congressman Joe Barton takes some nude photos of himself to send to his girl friend and wonders why they wound up on the internet.

    And I thought Hillary was stupid.
  2. Subscriber no1marauder
    Caustic/Disagreeable
    23 Nov '17 02:05
    Originally posted by @whodey
    What is a sexpool you may ask? Well, we all know what a dead pool is, same concept. At least I have everyone's attention.

    Today we have another GOP Congressman seemingly biting the dust.

    Congressman Joe Barton takes some nude photos of himself to send to his girl friend and wonders why they wound up on the internet.

    And I thought Hillary was stupid.
    The problem hardly seems confined to the Congress:

    Since last year, at least 40 lawmakers – nearly all men – in 20 states have been publicly accused by more than 100 people of some form of sexual misconduct or harassment, a USA TODAY NETWORK analysis found.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/20/sexual-harassment-statehouses/882874001/
  3. Standard member mchill
    Green Lantern
    23 Nov '17 03:29
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    The problem hardly seems confined to the Congress:

    Since last year, at least 40 lawmakers – nearly all men – in 20 states have been publicly accused by more than 100 people of some form of sexual misconduct or harassment, a USA TODAY NETWORK analysis found.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/20/sexual-harassment-statehouses/882874001/
    Check your Chinese Calendar. It's the year of the Pervert
  4. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    23 Nov '17 07:41
    I’m not exaxctly sure if dick pics are sexual assault.

    Pathetic (usually) and pretry weird (thinking anyone could be so interested in your nether regions)... but I can’t really think of it as harassment.

    I’m just thinking what I’d think if someone was sending me pics of their nuts...
    After laughing, I’d just post their name and picture on facebook...
  5. 23 Nov '17 09:58
    Why would anyone lose his job over sending naked pictures of himself to his girlfriend??
  6. 23 Nov '17 12:48
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    The problem hardly seems confined to the Congress:

    Since last year, at least 40 lawmakers – nearly all men – in 20 states have been publicly accused by more than 100 people of some form of sexual misconduct or harassment, a USA TODAY NETWORK analysis found.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/20/sexual-harassment-statehouses/882874001/
    Should they are resign or should it now be considered common place?
  7. 23 Nov '17 12:50
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Why would anyone lose his job over sending naked pictures of himself to his girlfriend??
    Well if he were a Dim, this would probably clinch another term.

    Maybe he can switch parties.

    It's like the GOP congressman that just resigned because he was caught having sex with another man. If he were a Dim, he could run a gay brothel like Bernie Frank did in Congress and keep getting elected.
  8. 23 Nov '17 12:59
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Well if he were a Dim, this would probably clinch another term.

    Maybe he can switch parties.

    It's like the GOP congressman that just resigned because he was caught having sex with another man. If he were a Dim, he could run a gay brothel like Bernie Frank did in Congress and keep getting elected.
    Yes, I know you're not particularly interested in facts, logic or reason. Partisan nonsense is where it's at. For reasons that befuddle me, but maybe it's an American thing.

    Anyway, as I understand it, the congressman you speak off resigned not just because he "was caught having sex with another man", but because he had been an outspoken anti-LGBT politician, looking for the votes of people like you, undermining his believability.

    But no need to mention that, is there, Whodey? Just say something about the Democrats instead.
  9. 23 Nov '17 13:12
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Yes, I know you're not particularly interested in facts, logic or reason. Partisan nonsense is where it's at. For reasons that befuddle me, but maybe it's an American thing.

    Anyway, as I understand it, the congressman you speak off resigned not just because he "was caught having sex with another man", but because he had been an outspoken anti-LGBT ...[text shortened]...
    But no need to mention that, is there, Whodey? Just say something about the Democrats instead.
    Wait...wut?

    The guy was a Republican and you call me a partisan hack?

    I thought rats were smarter than that.
  10. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    23 Nov '17 13:25
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Well if he were a Dim, this would probably clinch another term.

    Maybe he can switch parties.

    It's like the GOP congressman that just resigned because he was caught having sex with another man. If he were a Dim, he could run a gay brothel like Bernie Frank did in Congress and keep getting elected.
    This is just more of your standard nonsense, whodey.

    The man would be FAR more likely to keep his seat as a Republican.

    Even the President said yesterday on Twitter about the Moore scandal, "We don't need a Democrat in there." Clearly, Republicans don't care who it is, they'd rather vote for a Republican Charles Manson over a Democrat Shirley Temple. At least half a dozen current office holders have reiterated that it doesn't even matter what the Republican has done, they just don't want a Democrat.

    Apparently you feel the same way.
  11. 23 Nov '17 13:31
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Wait...wut?

    The guy was a Republican and you call me a partisan hack?

    I thought rats were smarter than that.
    You *are* a partisan hack and denying this makes you look even more stupid, so just don't. Everyone on this forum knows your absurd partisan antics, so why even pretend otherwise? Who are you pretending for?

    You didn't criticise a republican. You used a republican case to - once again, in such a boring, cliched, tiresome way - take a jab at Democrats.

    One trick pony, is what you are.
  12. 23 Nov '17 13:37 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    You *are* a partisan hack and denying this makes you look even more stupid, so just don't. Everyone on this forum knows your absurd partisan antics, so why even pretend otherwise? Who are you pretending for?

    You didn't criticise a republican. You used a republican case to - once again, in such a boring, cliched, tiresome way - take a jab at Democrats.

    One trick pony, is what you are.
    You dolt, I called him stupid, more so than Hillary.

    Republican like this are too busy jerking off on camera than doing what they promised to do, like repealing Obamacare, a health plan that both parties hate, and creating a new plan.

    Once again, you lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. 23 Nov '17 13:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    This is just more of your standard nonsense, whodey.

    The man would be FAR more likely to keep his seat as a Republican.

    Even the President said yesterday on Twitter about the Moore scandal, "We don't need a Democrat in there." Clearly, Republicans don't care who it is, they'd rather vote for a Republican Charles Manson over a Democrat Shirley Temple ...[text shortened]... the Republican has done, they just don't want a Democrat.

    Apparently you feel the same way.
    I have no love for Moore, but I do oppose people simply brining allegations to destroy others without any ability to verify such claims. As I have pointed out, some of the evidence, like his signature, was shown to be a fake.

    Do you disagree?

    I also agree that the 2 party system is poison when it comes to seeking justice. No one wants justice, they just want a winning team.
  14. 23 Nov '17 13:40
    Term limits anyone, or must we be subjected to more Congressional porn?

    I can't take much "moore" of this.
  15. Standard member vivify
    rain
    23 Nov '17 13:59
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Why would anyone lose his job over sending naked pictures of himself to his girlfriend??
    He didn't. Nor should he.