Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 12:57
    The following video is a 1993 suppressed documentary that is only meant for U.S. citizens.

YouTube
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 13:232 edits
    EXPLAINED: Why Hillary Clinton will Win the Presidency in 2016

YouTube

How Hillary Clinton Will Win The 2016 Presidential Election

YouTube

YouTube

YouTube
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 15:19
    Hillary Clinton's Record

YouTube
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 16:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Hillary Clinton's Record

[youtube]SCQWaV2hSwY[/youtube]
    Hillary Clinton is probably the most unpopular Democrat candidate among Democrats in years. Even her supporters cite huge negatives, especially in view of Benghazi, and her dismal performance as Sec. of State.

Her party is making a huge miscalculation that their voters will march in lockstep for Hillary despite their misgivings. Almost any of the many Republican hopefuls can and will beat Hillary in the general. Why? Because of the faithful staying home on election day, just as the R faithful did with unpopular nominees in the past two cycles.

What if Carly is nominated? What will Hillary's vagina mean then?
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 16:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The following video is a 1993 suppressed documentary that is only meant for U.S. citizens.

[youtube]C8B43JOshC4[/youtube]
    A "suppressed" documentary?? If it's suppressed, then how were you able to post it here? The Clinton political machine is no different than the Bush political machine.

I understand why you don't like the Clintons, like most Liberals, they are smarter, better educated, and more successful than you. Your quasi official youtube films are both slanted and laughable.
  6. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 16:461 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Hillary Clinton is probably the most unpopular Democrat candidate among Democrats in years. Even her supporters cite huge negatives, especially in view of Benghazi, and her dismal performance as Sec. of State.

Her party is making a huge miscalculation that their voters will march in lockstep for Hillary despite their misgivings. Almost any of the man ...[text shortened]... es in the past two cycles.

Clearly name calling is all you have left to throw at Hillary. There is an 80% chance she'll be our next President. You need to get in touch with your "Inner Hillary" Norm. Can you say "Madam President"?? 😀😀😀😀
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 16:51
    Originally posted by bill718
    A "suppressed" documentary?? If it's suppressed, then how were you able to post it here? The Clinton political machine is no different than the Bush political machine.

I understand why you don't like the Clintons, like most Liberals, they are smarter, better educated, and more successful than you. Your quasi official youtube films are both slanted and laughable.
    You do understand that in a relatively free society, nothing is perfectly suppressed, but often the truth is hard to find, especially about people in power.

The difference between the Clinton and Bush machines is that somehow those unintelligent and poorly educated conservatives are rejecting Jeb's campaign, despite all the money he's accumulated.

I can find fault with the Your Tube videos, but there is some truth in them as well.
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 16:56
    Originally posted by bill718
    Clearly name calling is all you have left to throw at Hillary. There is an 80% chance she'll be our next President. You need to get in touch with your "Inner Hillary" Norm. Can you say "Madam President"?? 😀😀😀😀
    Funny. I didn't call any names. I could gladly say Madam President, but not to Hillary. Carly, yes. I'd have voted for Sarah Palin, or Condoleza Rice, women who have truly distinguished themselves, but not Mrs. Clinton. I seem to remember just a few weeks ago, you expressing considerable skepticism regarding Hillary. What has changed your mind?

I believe that right now the media attacks on leading Republicans are testimony that the media doesn't think Hillary can beat any of them.
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 17:03

Her party is making a huge miscalculation that their voters will march in lockstep for Hillary despite their misgivings. Almost any of the man ...[text shortened]... es in the past two cycles.

How many times do you have to be corrected on this point as well? Hillary has a 78% approval rating among Democrats.http://www.gallup.com/poll/186551/democrats-positive-views-clinton-improve-debate.aspx?g_source=Election%202016&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles
  10. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 17:08
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    How many times do you have to be corrected on this point as well? Hillary has a 78% approval rating among Democrats.http://www.gallup.com/poll/186551/democrats-positive-views-clinton-improve-debate.aspx?g_source=Election%202016&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles
    78% approval doesn't mean much in a noncompetitive field. Reverse that, to 22% disapproval among Democratic voters. If disapproval stays that high, can she win? Obviously, I hope not.
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 17:321 edit
    78% approval doesn't mean much in a noncompetitive field. Reverse that, to 22% disapproval among Democratic voters. If disapproval stays that high, can she win? Obviously, I hope not.
    If you read the poll, it said she has a 15% disapproval rating among Democrats NOW. That is very low for a well known candidate at this point. None of the Republican candidates except Carson have better ratings among Republicans and Trump, Christie and Bush fare far worse with the GOP. http://www.gallup.com/poll/186494/carson-best-liked-presidential-candidates.aspx

EDIT: Obama had a 14% unfavorability rating among Democrats in September 2012 and still won.http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1127a41FavorabilityNo41.pdf

Assuming Hillary gets the nomination, she will have plenty of time to bring the party together.
  12. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 17:48
    If you read the poll, it said she has a 15% disapproval rating among Democrats NOW. That is very low for a well known candidate at this point. None of the Republican candidates except Carson have better ratings among Republicans and Trump, Christie and Bush fare far worse with the GOP. http://www.gallup.com/poll/186494/carson-best-liked-presidential-cand ...[text shortened]...
    Assuming Hillary gets the nomination, she will have plenty of time to bring the party together.
    At this point it is hard to see how Hillary doesn't get the nomination, given the lack of serious opposition.

Typically, and on the Republican side, there are more serious opponents, who create the negatives for the front runner.
  13. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 17:58
    At this point it is hard to see how Hillary doesn't get the nomination, given the lack of serious opposition.

Typically, and on the Republican side, there are more serious opponents, who create the negatives for the front runner.
    It looked the same way in late 2007. Most polls in late November of that year had her leading Obama by more than 20 points similar to what she leads Sanders by now.http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/democratic_presidential_nomination-191.html#polls

You never know.
  14. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 18:37
    It looked the same way in late 2007. Most polls in late November of that year had her leading Obama by more than 20 points similar to what she leads Sanders by now.http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/democratic_presidential_nomination-191.html#polls

You never know.
    You never know.

We can only hope. Anything to make my prediction that she would not be the Democrat nominee! Not looking to good right now though.

You've been negative towards Mrs. Clinton, and supportive of Bernie Sanders. Do you think he has a chance? He is hardly the crowd pleaser that Obama was and is.

I don't have a favorite among the nominees on the other side. Each has strengths and weaknesses, but my only absolute no is not another Bush.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 19:572 edits

It really does not matter how unpopular she is with Democrats, because if you are a Democrat, you vote Democrat. That's what you do.

Three more reasons Hillary will probably be the first women President:

1. Hillary Clinton supporter: I'll campaign, I'll camp out, but I won't research her positions

YouTube

2. Hillary Clinton supporter: Hillary Clinton is inspirational and supports volunteerism

YouTube

3. Hillary Clinton supporter: Hillary knows how everything works and is a generic politician

YouTube

How many Democrat supporters do you think are like these Hillary supporters?