Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 07:32
    Well, we can't just ease back in now, can we? See, I thought that Democrats, after they lost the 2016 presidential election to a reality show host, would really have said to themselves, "Selves, we are most assuredly in a pickle of our own making, because we couldn't beat a bombastic Oompa Loompa with ridiculous hair. Selves, we surely must be not resonating with America, because we had it in the bag, and even with a hag, for a candidate, surely, we would rate - the Oval?"

(See what I did there? A little beat poetry? Game on, friends...)

I thought that Democrats would have some sense and say, "This ridiculous man is going to be President, and he doesn't owe anything to anybody, and we ganged up on him and he still beat us all like a pack of rented mules, so, we prolly wanna hole up for the next few years in some warm comfortable place with no extradition treaty with the US until this whole thing blows over." But nope - they didn't do that. They're actually pretending like about four dozen of them are not in life-altering legal jeopardy if Jeff Sessions ever decides to reach down between his legs and grab a hold.

So, we've had this utter nonsense of some Trump-Russia collusion fantasy, which is not only ridiculous on its face but countered by the relationship of the DNC with the company who produced this fake "dossier" (dossier is a great word, isn't it?), who ALSO has a relationship with the Russian government which is cozy enough to try and set Trump up over Americans adopting Russian kids.

The American media and the Democrat Party has been obsessed with this fantasy, because they're still enraged that the American electorate dared to elect this bombastic, ridiculous man against their wishes; that this elected, ridiculous man dares to tell the truth, that CNNNewYorkTimesWashingtonPostNBCCBSABCMSNBC all peddle a false narrative designed not to inform, but to push a liberal agenda; and further, that he goes directly to the people, instead of allowing this corrupt-ass news media to edit and twist his message so prevent them from doing, in the words of the fool Mika Brzezinski, "our job..." "...to control what people think".

In the interests of fairness and justice, I invite all of you, and will repeatedly invite all of you, on a near-daily basis, to discuss the imagined crimes of Trump versus the very real crimes of Obama Administration officials. Over the course of the next several weeks, I will invite us to discuss the following topics:

1. Fast And Furious. How's that one - our country's top law enforcement officer becomes its biggest gun runner?

2. The IRS Scandal. Imagine - a government turning its national, unaccountable, unelected tax collection apparatus against its political opponents. Proven. Undisputed.

3. The AP Scandal. Sub-headline: The world's bastion of liberty and openness has its president turn the nation's spy surveillance apparatus against the press, the Fourth Estate, those people who enjoy special protection under the First Amendment.

4. HIllary Clinton's Email Server. I've heard so much "emails emails emails" nonsense over this one. While my own security clearance has lapsed, many of my friends and colleagues are current, and to a man and woman, we agree - anybody not named Hillary Rodham Clinton would be denied bond awaiting trial for the violation of any number of statutes governing the handling of classified information.

5. Clinton Foundation Receipt of Donations From Foreign Countries and Subsequent Money Laundering. Ok so, Russia tried to help Trump, or made it look like they wanted to help Trump? Saudi Arabia financed 20% of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. Qatar "donated" seven figures. And on and on.

6. DNC Rigging Of The Democratic Presidential Primary. This one played out in the open. I mean, really?

7. Pakistanis Working For Debbie Wasserman Shultz Arrested Trying To Leave The United States. Smashed hard drives turned over to the FBI, wiring $165,000 to Pakistan immediately before you leave...oh, wow.

8. Obama Administration Wiretapping Of Trump Campaign. If you put half of this in a work of fiction, it would get ridiculed, because the critics would say, "No one would ever do that - this just isn't credible." And yet, it happened...

Let's just start there. Let's assemble the list of Obama-era, America-hating pigs that should be in jail over these scandals alone. The ones we know about. These have all been publicly documented, there is no dispute that these scandals exist; the blindest Obama supporter can be his or her apologist self all he or she wants, but it won't change the fact pattern.

I disagree with just about everything Obama did while President. But policy isn't criminal action. Conspiracy theories aren't criminal action. I'm sticking to the bare bones of what we know beyond dispute that is either clearly or highly suggestive of criminal action. And a full accounting of the Obama administration, the second term especially, would result in lengthy jail terms for a whole hell of a lot of Obama officials.

Closing the loop, one of the reasons I'm back is that I know how liberally slanted the population of this website is, and while you're all feeling good about yourselves in your morally superior safe spaces while you talk about how those twenty-six Republican congressmen really deserved to die because they're causing death, that your own side is morally and intellectually bankrupt. And we're in this. As strongly as you believe that Trump is a grotesque monster, we believe that he's the only guardian - the only one - protecting this country from causing its own demise by succumbing to your self-loathing, anti-western, America-hating, failed Marxist philosophies.

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WOW, that felt good!
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 07:39
    Originally posted by @sasquatch672
    Well, we can't just ease back in now, can we? See, I thought that Democrats, after they lost the 2016 presidential election to a reality show host, would really have said to themselves, "Selves, we are most assuredly in a pickle of our own making, because we couldn't beat a bombastic Oompa Loompa with ridiculous hair. Selves, we surely must be not re ...[text shortened]... n, America-hating, failed Marxist philosophies.

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WOW, that felt good!
    Just put down the remote and step away from the FoxNews feed...

it only makes you look exactly like yourself.
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 07:42
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Just put down the remote and step away from the FoxNews feed...

it only makes you look exactly like yourself.
    I'm not going anywhere, Suzi! As long as you all keep it up with your pussy hats and "Dump Trump" and your nonsensical attachment to Obamacare, which was a program DESIGNED to cause the economic collapse of the United States, I'll be right here!
  4. Germany
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 07:45
    Let's just start there. Let's assemble the list of Obama-era, America-hating pigs that should be in jail over these scandals alone.

Alright. Who should be jailed for "Obama wiretapping Trump"?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 07:49
    I'm not going anywhere, Suzi! As long as you all keep it up with your pussy hats and "Dump Trump" and your nonsensical attachment to Obamacare, which was a program DESIGNED to cause the economic collapse of the United States, I'll be right here!
    Look, there's surely no need to lie about it if your position is even slightly defensible, is there?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 07:52
    And I imagine we'll see who winds up with the "pussy hat" when all is said and done, eh?

You still might be able to get one on ebay......
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 07:55
    Look, there's surely no need to lie about it if your position is even slightly defensible, is there?
    "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."

Twenty-eight times.

OK, lies?

"Benghazi was caused by a video."

OR, this gem, by MIchael Hayden, Director of National Intelligence:

Q: "Has the NSA ever been involved in the wholesale collection of intelligence on American citizens without a warrant?"

A: "No."

Lied, to Congress...
  8. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 07:56
    And I imagine we'll see who winds up with the "pussy hat" when all is said and done, eh?

You still might be able to get one on ebay......
    Pink's not my color. I'm too pale. And I don't look good in hats,
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 07:59
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    [b]Let's just start there. Let's assemble the list of Obama-era, America-hating pigs that should be in jail over these scandals alone.

Alright. Who should be jailed for "Obama wiretapping Trump"?[/b]
    Well, we'd probably have to have a special prosecutor for that, right? Or an Attorney General with some balls...Washington Dems really should have just shut their mouths when they lost, but, nope...so here we come.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 08:171 edit
    "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."

Twenty-eight times.

OK, lies?

"Benghazi was caused by a video."

OR, this gem, by MIchael Hayden, Director of National Intelligence:

Q: "Has the NSA ever been involved in the wholesale collection of intelligence on American citizens without a warrant?"

A: "No."

Lied, to Congress...
    You do know that the Republican leadership has been trying non-stop to sink the ACA since before it was even passed?

Those two weren't lies. At least not with the Democratic version of the ACA that the Republicans wouldn't let pass. Those two became the opposite of their intended result only after the Republicans got through with their amendments. Without Republican interference, they never would have been lies, but you can't tell the full story on that, can you?

Exactly like there would never have been massive cost increases this year if Republicans like Marco Rubio had not removed the insurance risk corridors and refused to fully fund the ACA.

The Republicans have been using guerilla tactics on the ACA since it was passed.

They're pretty much why we can't have nice things in this country anymore.
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 08:44
    You do know that the Republican leadership has been trying non-stop to sink the ACA since before it was even passed?

Those two weren't lies. At least not with the Democratic version of the ACA that the Republicans wouldn't let pass. Those two became the opposite of their intended result only after the Republicans got through with their amendments. Wi ...[text shortened]... nce it was passed.

They're pretty much why we can't have nice things in this country anymore.
    OK. So, I paid attention to the "development" of the ACA before it was passed, and while I agree that Republicans were rightly opposed to the ACA on the grounds of liberty if nothing else before it passed, the final version of the law passed by Democrats without a single Republican vote did not allow Americans to keep their doctor or their plan.

As far as risk corridors - it's the same thing as requiring coverage. I need gynecological services about as much as - you know what, I spent ten minutes trying to think up an analogy while I'm watching a terrible movie and on this particular occasion, the words just won't come - anyway - why should I be forced - forced, now - to pay for something I'm never going to use? Similarly - guess what? Reality says, sicker people pay higher premiums. It's just the way it is. Baby boomers, bless their hearts, screwed off their entire adult lives instead of living responsibly and electing responsible leaders. So now, when they've created, either directly or indirectly, a very nearly untenable situation, now they want to continue giving themselves and everybody else everything, paid for by their grandchildren?

I'll cede this to you - Republicans are half the reason that we can't have nice things anymore. Democrats are the other half. It wasn't a political thing. It was a generational thing. That generation screwed us royally and yes,we should be extraordinarily careful indeed on what we spend on them now for the good of future generations. Which will never happen, because they're a large voting bloc. Which is another reason I stridently support Trump - he speaks truth to power because he is beholden to no one.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 09:38
    Well, we'd probably have to have a special prosecutor for that, right? Or an Attorney General with some balls...Washington Dems really should have just shut their mouths when they lost, but, nope...so here we come.
    Well, if the criminal action is "beyond dispute," surely you have some idea who should be tried in court?
  13. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 09:52
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Well, if the criminal action is "beyond dispute," surely you have some idea who should be tried in court?
    For starters?

Lois Lerner
    Huma Abedin
    Anthony Weiner
    Loretta Lynch
    Eric Holder
    Hillary Clinton
    Chelsea Clinton
    Bill Clinton
    Susan Rice
    Michael Hayden
    Debbie Wasserman-Shultz
    Robert Menendez
    Maxine Waters
    Robert Mueller
    James Comey

That's a start...I'll be happy to discuss the charges and particular circumstances around the individual of your choice. By all means, change my mind. I'm malleable.

And about 200 other members of the Democratic power structure/Deep State that are seeking to nullify the results of a legally conducted election.
  14. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 10:04
    I have to applaud the interjection of beat poetry into this thread, a brave effort that could be worked on further. Obviously I have no great sympathy for the content but it does raise a question from an outsider.

Just out of curiosity, the Democratic Party was rocked by the exposure of internal emails, revealing serious foul play in the Sanders - Clinton contest which I had imagined would totally discredit the leadership and Clinton and lead to changes. Instead it has become a bizarre story about Russian interference, which I personally find incredible but, more to the point, is neither here nor there to the question of corrupt and unethical leadership of the party. Is this a blatant example of distraction at work, enabling the party leadership to push back demands for democratic and political change?
  15. Germany
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 10:05
    For starters?

Lois Lerner
    Huma Abedin
    Anthony Weiner
    Loretta Lynch
    Eric Holder
    Hillary Clinton
    Chelsea Clinton
    Bill Clinton
    Susan Rice
    Michael Hayden
    Debbie Wasserman-Shultz
    Robert Menendez
    Maxine Waters
    Robert Mueller
    James Comey

That's a start...I'll be happy to discuss the charges and particular circumstances around the individ ...[text shortened]... er structure/Deep State that are seeking to nullify the results of a legally conducted election.
    I see. And what evidence would incriminate these people with respect to wiretapping Trump?