Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 24 Jul '15 01:06 / 1 edit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYZ-c7j6kGA

Here we have a video of Trump in 2004 saying he identified as a Dim. He then goes on to say that Hillary would do a "great job" in the White House.

I'm not 100% sure it is Trump saying these things but I am 100% sure it is the same hair piece, that is unmistakable.
  2. 24 Jul '15 03:09 / 1 edit
    http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/18/trump-on-clinton-foundation-donation-i-give-it-everywhere-its-supposed-to-be-spent-wisely/

Trump spent years donating to Democrats and the Clinton Foundation. He defended those political donations to Democrats by telling Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity earlier in the month, “So, what am I going to do, contribute to Republicans? Am I going to contribute to, I mean, one thing I’m not stupid. Am I going to contribute to a Republican for my whole life when they get, they run against some Democrat. And the most they can get is one percent of the vote.”

He added that he has a good relationship with New York Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer.

“I mean, I’ve contributed to Schumer, I contribute — I’ve known Schumer for many, many years. And I have a good relationship with him. The fact is, that I think it is time maybe that we all do get along,” he told Hannity.
  3. 24 Jul '15 03:13 / 1 edit
    Trump is a loud mouthed arrogant, rich, New York Prog

And he is friends with Hillary.

Will he do his friend a favor and run as a third party candidate after Jeb wins the GOP nomination?
  4. 24 Jul '15 03:54 / 1 edit
    Sure enough, I just found this.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/23/now-donald-trump-says-he-will-absolutely-consider-a-third-party-run-if-the-rnc-isnt-fair-to-him/

Donald Trump said he will “absolutely” consider mounting a third-party bid for the White House if the Republican National Committee doesn’t treat him “fair.”

“The RNC has not been supportive. They were always supportive when I was a contributor. I was their fair-haired boy,” Trump told The Hill in an interview published Thursday. “The RNC has been, I think, very foolish.”

The billionaire business mogul said there are “so many people” who want him to run as a third-party candidate if he doesn’t win the Republican presidential nomination.

“I’ll have to see how I’m being treated by the Republicans,” Trump said. “Absolutely, if they’re not fair, that would be a factor.”

Trump’s comments to The Hill — his strongest yet about a third-party candidacy — came less than a day after he told TheBlaze TV’s “Dana” that his “total focus is to run as a Republican.”

“I only want to run as a Republican. I want to win, because that’s way we’re going to win, the best way,” Trump told host Dana Loesch. ”That being said, I will tell you so many people want me to run independent. But my total focus is to run as a Republican and to win.”
  5. 24 Jul '15 09:12
    It's going to be four more years of democrats, Whodey!

Four more years of no-one listening to what Whodey wants! Ain't it grand?

So what are you going to do about? Nothing, that's what! Hahahahaha! Your irrelevancy brings joy to my morning )
  6. 24 Jul '15 09:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    The troll unmasked
    So basically Trump is a rich liar in politics for the money. A true republican if ever there was one.
  7. 24 Jul '15 10:41
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    It's going to be four more years of democrats, Whodey!

Four more years of no-one listening to what Whodey wants! Ain't it grand?

So what are you going to do about? Nothing, that's what! Hahahahaha! Your irrelevancy brings joy to my morning )
    To be honest, I don't see much difference between Jeb and Hillary, so I really don't have a horse in the race.
  8. 24 Jul '15 10:41 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So basically Trump is a rich liar in politics for the money. A true republican if ever there was one.
    It's just a good thing Dims don't have this problem

Just so long as Dims keep giving us poor candidates who always tell the truth, like Hillary, everything will be swell.
  9. 24 Jul '15 11:30
    To be honest, I don't see much difference between Jeb and Hillary, so I really don't have a horse in the race.
    Well, that's good then.

Four more years of slowly breaking down the religious right, Whodey.

Ah yeah, the salt will be delicious.
  10. 24 Jul '15 13:35 / 3 edits
    Well, that's good then.

Four more years of slowly breaking down the religious right, Whodey.

Ah yeah, the salt will be delicious.
    Now it's time for the religious left.

Hillary says that she is a methodist and that Christians need to embrace abortion.

She also seems to think that God wants us to give more money to the state to help the poor folk.

Couple that with the Pope giving sermons on global warming and the need for more government redistribution of wealth and the next thing you know I'll see you at mass!!

LMAO!!

Can I hear a good Amen brother Rat?
  11. 24 Jul '15 14:08
    Now it's time for the religious left.

Hillary says that she is a methodist and that Christians need to embrace abortion.

She also seems to think that God wants us to give more money to the state to help the poor folk.

Couple that with the Pope giving sermons on global warming and the need for more government redistribution of wealth and the next thing you know I'll see you at mass!!

LMAO!!

Can I hear a good Amen brother Rat?
    I suspect that religion is mostly used because in that nutty country of yours it still plays a big role.

But religion is becoming more and more irrelevant.

One step at a time Whodey. Eventually you won't hear amen anymore.

Lovely idea, isn't it?
  12. 24 Jul '15 14:09
    I suspect that religion is mostly used because in that nutty country of yours it still plays a big role.

Lovely idea, isn't it?
    Obama talks about our collective salvation.

Are you saying you don't believe?

Heretic!!!
  13. 24 Jul '15 14:48

Lovely idea, isn't it?
    Amen to that.
  14. 24 Jul '15 14:52
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Amen to that.
    Praise be Obama!!

Can I hear another good Amen king Rat?
  15. 24 Jul '15 15:05
    Obama talks about our collective salvation.

Are you saying you don't believe?

Heretic!!!
    I'm not religious.