Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 00:471 edit
    To my friends in Canada, Mexico, Asia, Europe and around the world:

Please let me add my voice to that of Robert De Niro and humbly apologize for the idiotic behaviour of my president. America has elected a man who thinks he knows more than anyone. President Trump is the classic ugly American. Fat, loud, arrogant, ignorant rude and crude. Please understand he does not speak for many of us, and let us pray for his swift departure.

To the ignorant rednecks who worship this man above GOD, I sincerely pray our Lord will enlighten you one day soon. 🙂

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/06/11/robert-de-niro-apologizes-to-canada-for-idiotic-behaviour-of-donald-trump_a_23456478/
  2. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 00:55
    Hallelujah!
  3. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 01:00
    Originally posted by @mchill

Please let me add my voice to that of Robert De Niro and humbly apologize for the idiotic behaviour of my president. America has elected a man who thinks he knows more than anyone. President Trump is the classic ugly American. Fat, loud, arrogant, ignorant rude and crude. Please understan ...[text shortened]... 2018/06/11/robert-de-niro-apologizes-to-canada-for-idiotic-behaviour-of-donald-trump_a_23456478/
    I thought Canadians were "nice":

Roland Paris, a former foreign affairs adviser to Mr. Trudeau, went further. “Big tough guy once he’s back on his airplane,” he wrote on Twitter. “Can’t do it in person, and knows it, which makes him feel week. So he projects these feelings onto Trudeau and then lashes out at him. You don’t need to be Freud. He’s a pathetic little man-child."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/10/us/politics/trump-trudeau-summit-g7-north-korea.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=b-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Yikes!
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 01:03
    Originally posted by @mchill

Please let me add my voice to that of Robert De Niro and humbly apologize for the idiotic behaviour of my president. America has elected a man who thinks he knows more than anyone. President Trump is the classic ugly American. Fat, loud, arrogant, ignorant rude and crude. Please understan ...[text shortened]... 2018/06/11/robert-de-niro-apologizes-to-canada-for-idiotic-behaviour-of-donald-trump_a_23456478/
    You have friends? All libtards I presume?
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 01:26
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    yes he does...each one with their own Vaseline supply.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 01:44
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    yes he does...each one with their own Vaseline supply.
    How's that splitting headache, hoople?
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 01:48
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    I thought Canadians were "nice":

Roland Paris, a former foreign affairs adviser to Mr. Trudeau, went further. “Big tough guy once he’s back on his airplane,” he wrote on Twitter. “Can’t do it in person, and knows it, which makes him feel week. So he projects these feelings onto Trudeau and then lashes out at him. You don’t need to be Freud. [b]He’s a ...[text shortened]... clickSource=story-heading&module=b-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Yikes!
    All things considered, that probably was on the "nice" side.
  8. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 02:13
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    Pretty safe presumption. Notice he didn't call out any "friends" in America.

Trudeau pulled a Trump after the G-7 and said his number one priority is to take care of Canadians. Canada first? Good for him. I wonder why the Left didn't have a meltdown? Must be those rainbow socks he wears, with the Muslim inscriptions.
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 02:18
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey

Trudeau pulled a Trump after the G-7 and said his number one priority is to take care of Canadians. Canada first? Good for him. I wonder why the Left didn't have a meltdown? Must be those rainbow socks he wears, with the Muslim inscriptions.
    Gee, Trudeau didn't pitch a fit on Twitter and attempt to cancel his country's agreement to join in the G-7 communique, did he?
  10. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 02:413 edits
    Gee, Trudeau didn't pitch a fit on Twitter and attempt to cancel his country's agreement to join in the G-7 communique, did he?
    No, but that red herring doesn't have anything to do with what I said. Trump adapts immigration policies similar to Trudeau's; less strict than Mexico's; and the Left has a meltdown about Trump. Trump says "America first," and the Left has a meltdown about Trump. Trudeau puts Canada first yesterday with the world watching... and the Left raises its lit torches, cheering him on.

Yes, Trudeau gets points because he never said he grabs women's privates--but no one would have believed that limp-wrist if he said it anyway.
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 03:10
    No, but that red herring doesn't have anything to do with what I said. Trump adapts immigration policies similar to Trudeau's; less strict than Mexico's; and the Left has a meltdown about Trump. Trump says "America first," and the Left has a meltdown about Trump. Trudeau puts Canada first yesterday with the world watching... and the Left raises its li ...[text shortened]... he grabs women's privates--but no one would have believed that limp-wrist if he said it anyway.
    The only thing Donald Trump holds first is Donald Trump.

Most of the Left admittedly doesn't find sexual assault as admirably masculine as you and the Donald do.
  12. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 03:191 edit
    The only thing Donald Trump holds first is Donald Trump.
    Point taken. As noted earlier, he's been a Democrat most of his life.

Most of the Left admittedly doesn't find sexual assault as admirably masculine as you and the Donald do.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'm not suggesting Trudeau isn't into sexual assault. I sure wouldn't leave my son alone in a room with him. It's the thought of Trudeau grabbing female privates that people would have found laughable.
  13. Zugzwang
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 03:32
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey to No1Marauder
    Point taken. As noted earlier, he's been a Democrat most of his life.

[b]Most of the Left admittedly doesn't find sexual assault as admirably masculine as you and the Donald do.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'm not suggesting Trudeau isn't into sexual assault. I sure wouldn't leave my son alone in a room with him. It's the thought of Trudeau grabbing female privates that people would have found laughable.[/b]
    The troll Tom Wolsey, already widely known as a racist, adds being known as a sexist too.
  14. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 03:34
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    The troll Tom Wolsey, already widely known as a racist, adds being known as a sexist too.
    Hi duchess! [hug]
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 03:42

Amusing. Canada first !!

Just when you might have made a point there, not a very strong one, but a point, you just had to spread it around.
    A smear to gay community, Muslims and liberals.

Talk about smearing a slight ray of respectability.

Well done.