Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 18:191 edit
    @philokalia said
    There's a massive difference in "risk factors" for a woman who goes to dinner at a public restaurant, really feels the guy out, sees he's good, and then... goes home, to go out on more dates before going to the hotel with the fellah....

And the woman who is giving a beej in the backseat after the first date.

I am sure plenty of women never go to the backseat ...[text shortened]... HAVE to have sex with a guy at his apartment no matter what after the dinner date. :eyeroll:
    The hateful sexist troll Philokalia spews more of his misogyny.

Note that Philokalia earlier self-servingly excused himself by claiming
    that his parents would have taken responsibility on his behalf
    if he had caused an unwanted pregnancy.

I would be hardly surprised if Philokalia (like Donald Trump)
    has sexually assaulted or raped women on dates or in other situations.

Note that the anti-choice Philokalia has no respect for a woman's right to control
    her own body over pregnancy. That seems not far from denying her right of sexual consent.
  2. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 21:12
    @kevcvs57 said
    Calling each other names is fair enough because we are here to answer back, but talking about women the way you do is definitely beyond s joke especially given that we have to endure your holier than thou BS when it suits. You spent a few posts slagging of Suzianne’s religious belief’s but at least she’s got some.
    My joke cancels out my religious beliefs?

I don't think that's how it works bro.
  3. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 21:13
    @duchess64 said
    The hateful sexist troll Philokalia spews more of his misogyny.

Note that Philokalia earlier self-servingly excused himself by claiming
    that his parents would have taken responsibility on his behalf
    if he had caused an unwanted pregnancy.

I would be hardly surprised if Philokalia (like Donald Trump)
    has sexually assaulted or raped women on dates or in other situat ...[text shortened]... control
    her own body over pregnancy. That seems not far from denying her right of sexual consent.
    Aanndddddd I'm now potentially a rapist in the eyes of Duchess because she doesn't like my attitude and she can make these broad, sweeping generalizations about people like that.

Disgusting.
  4. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 21:20
    @philokalia said
    Aanndddddd I'm now potentially a rapist in the eyes of Duchess because she doesn't like my attitude and she can make these broad, sweeping generalizations about people like that.

Disgusting.
    KazetNagorra has written, for instance, that some of the rape apologists here
    might also be rapists, even if they never have been charged or convicted of rape.

How exactly would Philokalia like to deny that he could be '*potentially* a rapist'?
    Would Philokalia like to reveal a physical limitation supposedly making him incapable of rape?
  5. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 22:45
    @duchess64 said
    KazetNagorra has written, for instance, that some of the rape apologists here
    might also be rapists, even if they never have been charged or convicted of rape.

How exactly would Philokalia like to deny that he could be '*potentially* a rapist'?
    Would Philokalia like to reveal a physical limitation supposedly making him incapable of rape?
    You'd believe me if I said I am handicapped, but you wouldn't believe me if I said I wasn't a rapist?

Pretty interesting.

Duchess, believe it or not, I don't actually feel the need to justify to strange people on the internet that I'm not actually a rapist, lol
  6. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:012 edits
    @philokalia said
    You'd believe me if I said I am handicapped, but you wouldn't believe me if I said I wasn't a rapist?

Pretty interesting.

Duchess, believe it or not, I don't actually feel the need to justify to strange people on the internet that I'm not actually a rapist, lol
    The lying troll Philokalia blatantly lies as usual about what was written.

I have no specific information about whether or not Philokalia's a rapist. That's not the issue.
    The issue is that Philokalia pretended to act ever so offended when he apparently
    denied that he could even be a 'POTENTIAL rapist'.

So can Philokalia explain why he apparently believes or claims that it would be
    IMPOSSIBLE for him to be a rapist and why he apparently believes that should
    be obvious to everyone else (including women)?

Would Philokalia claim, for instance, to be permanently impotent and in a state
    of almost complete paralysis (like the late Stephen Hawking), which could make
    him physically incapable of raping a woman?
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:241 edit
    @duchess64 said

I have no specific information about whether or not Philokalia's a rapist. That's not the issue.
    The issue is that Philokalia pretended to act ever so offended when he apparently

So can Philokalia explain why he apparently believes or claims ...[text shortened]... lysis (like the late Stephen Hawking), which could make
    I have no specific information about D being a pedophile. That's not the issue.
  8. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:31
    @eladar said
    I have no specific information about D being a pedophile. That's not the issue.
    We have overwhelming specific evidence about Eladar being a pathological liar,
    a hateful racist, a raging misogynist, and a generally pernicious bigot.

Here's Eladar explaining his belief in acceptable behavior on a date:
    "A couple goes out and gets drunk. She passes out and the boyfriend has sex with her anyhow.
    Sounds like something that might happen and most people would not consider rape."
    --Eladar (17 July 2015, page 1, post 2, "Rape Apologists Need an Exercise in Empathy" )
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:39
    @duchess64 said
    We have overwhelming specific evidence about Eladar being a pathological liar,
    a hateful racist, a raging misogynist, and a generally pernicious bigot.

Here's Eladar explaining his belief in acceptable behavior on a date:
    "A couple goes out and gets drunk. She passes out and the boyfriend has sex with her anyhow.
    Sounds like something that might happen and most peop ...[text shortened]... der rape."
    --Eladar (17 July 2015, page 1, post 2, "Rape Apologists Need an Exercise in Empathy" )
    What I said is exactly true. Having no specific evidence that you are not a pedophile is also true.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 06:29
    @philokalia said
    My joke cancels out my religious beliefs?

I don't think that's how it works bro.
    No bro it just shines a light into the dark place that your religion has brought you to.
  11. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 21:19
    @kevcvs57 said
    No bro it just shines a light into the dark place that your religion has brought you to.
    What dark place?
  12. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 21:23
    @duchess64 said

So can Philokalia explain why he apparently believes or claims ...[text shortened]... lysis (like the late Stephen Hawking), which could make
    I don't know what kind of Maoist thought exercise you're up to, but I am not interested in it.

I'm not a rapist. I'm not a "potential rapist," either.

This thread went from a legit report on women trading Affection and/or sex for food to implying the OP is a potential rapist for no other apparent reason than his being male because this is the strange conclusion that leftism can bring people to.
  13. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 22:29
    @philokalia said
    I don't know what kind of Maoist thought exercise you're up to, but I am not interested in it.

I'm not a rapist. I'm not a "potential rapist," either.

This thread went from a legit report on women trading Affection and/or sex for food to implying the OP is a potential rapist for no other apparent reason than his being male because this is the strange conclusion that leftism can bring people to.
    How could the misogynistic troll Philokalia convince all women that it's IMPOSSIBLE
    for him to be a POTENTIAL rapist? To accept his word (of a pathological liar) for it?
  14. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 22:31
    @philokalia said
    What dark place?
    (Philokalia replied to Kevcvs57.)

Philokalia could claim that his racist meetings always are well-lighted when they burn a cross.
  15. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 22:39
    @duchess64 said
    How could the misogynistic troll Philokalia convince all women that it's IMPOSSIBLE
    for him to be a POTENTIAL rapist? To accept his word (of a pathological liar) for it?
    It's simply not a relevant question.

I don't need to convince anyone of anything like that and prove this absurd negative.