Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    04 May '15 22:03
    A local police officer just shot them in the head.

    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_PROPHET_CARTOON_CONTEST_SHOOTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-05-03-22-31-03
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    04 May '15 22:25
    finnegan must be elated by these news about true defenders of the prophet.

    BONUS POINTS! if anybody shot was Jewish, he may even have an orgasm.
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    05 May '15 22:57
    Originally posted by Eladar
    A local police officer just shot them in the head.

    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_PROPHET_CARTOON_CONTEST_SHOOTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-05-03-22-31-03
    Yes, Eladar, we can read the news stories for ourselves. Don't you find it interesting though that cops shoot white people every day and no one gives a hoot. Let a cop shoot a black man and it becomes an internet sensation, complete with protests, lawsuits, and lots and lot's of rioting and looting. It seems a bit one sided to me.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13028
    06 May '15 03:23
    Originally posted by Seitse
    finnegan must be elated by these news about true defenders of the prophet.

    BONUS POINTS! if anybody shot was Jewish, he may even have an orgasm.
    I guess they will get their 70 virgins to molest and violate. The liberal MSNBC news media is already blaming the woman that organized the freedom of speech event instead of the Black terrorists that were killed by the police. I guess they find it difficult to blame the policeman in this case, since so many have already praised him as a hero.
  5. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    06 May '15 07:24
    Originally posted by bill718
    Yes, Eladar, we can read the news stories for ourselves. Don't you find it interesting though that cops shoot white people every day and no one gives a hoot. Let a cop shoot a black man and it becomes an internet sensation, complete with protests, lawsuits, and lots and lot's of rioting and looting. It seems a bit one sided to me.
    Can you tell us what the statistics are? You seem to have claimed that:
    1. cops shoot white people every day.
    2. every time a black man gets shot it becomes an internet sensation, complete with protests, lawsuits, and lots and lot's of rioting and looting.
    Either there is an internet sensation, complete with protests, lawsuits, and lots and lot's of rioting and looting every day, or white people get shot an awful lot more than black people.
    Also what are the statistics on whether or not the cop is charged with anything for his actions, and the circumstances of the incident.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13028
    06 May '15 14:382 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Can you tell us what the statistics are? You seem to have claimed that:
    1. cops shoot white people every day.
    2. every time a black man gets shot it becomes an internet sensation, complete with protests, lawsuits, and lots and lot's of rioting and looting.
    Either there is an internet sensation, complete with protests, lawsuits, and lots and lot's of r ...[text shortened]... or not the cop is charged with anything for his actions, and the circumstances of the incident.
    It appears that the Blacks in America want to take away the freedoms of the Whites to defend themselves and keep law and order. It seems just like the radical Muslims that want to take away the freedoms of the Christians and Jews. This seems to me to be an evil viewpoint that society must overcome.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    06 May '15 15:481 edit
    Nothing of value was lost, the world is a better place without them.
    I like this video:
    YouTube&feature=share
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    06 May '15 22:30
    Originally posted by bill718
    Yes, Eladar, we can read the news stories for ourselves. Don't you find it interesting though that cops shoot white people every day and no one gives a hoot. Let a cop shoot a black man and it becomes an internet sensation, complete with protests, lawsuits, and lots and lot's of rioting and looting. It seems a bit one sided to me.
    I left it up to you to read the story where you'd see these two guys were actually Islamic Terrorists.

    I like the idea of capturing these guys alive and letting a woman kill him. If a woman kills a jihadist, the jihadist goes to hell. At least that's what they believe.
  9. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    06 May '15 23:52
    Cop gunned down in Idaho
  10. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    07 May '15 07:17
    Originally posted by bill718
    Don't you find it interesting though that cops shoot white people every day and no one gives a hoot.
    Why is it that you don't give a hoot? Do you think they deserved to be shot?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    07 May '15 22:05
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Why is it that you don't give a hoot? Do you think they deserved to be shot?
    Of course they deserved to be shot. I just wish it had been a woman who killed them.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    07 May '15 22:311 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    A local police officer just shot them in the head.

    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_PROPHET_CARTOON_CONTEST_SHOOTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-05-03-22-31-03
    Who is gonna protest and loot in Texas when everyone has a gun?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52851
    08 May '15 09:531 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Of course they deserved to be shot. I just wish it had been a woman who killed them.
    I guess they picked the wrong state to start a Jihad. Does anyone in Texas NOT have a gun?

    Didn't know that about Jihadists being killed by a woman. We should have more female cops then.

    And we should have Mo cartoon contests in every state, that should draw them ALL out and get women to kill the lot of them. Poetic justice.
Back to Top