Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 04 May '15 22:03
    A local police officer just shot them in the head.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_PROPHET_CARTOON_CONTEST_SHOOTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-05-03-22-31-03
  2. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    04 May '15 22:25
    finnegan must be elated by these news about true defenders of the prophet.

BONUS POINTS! if anybody shot was Jewish, he may even have an orgasm.
  3. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    05 May '15 22:57
    Originally posted by Eladar

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_PROPHET_CARTOON_CONTEST_SHOOTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-05-03-22-31-03
    Yes, Eladar, we can read the news stories for ourselves. Don't you find it interesting though that cops shoot white people every day and no one gives a hoot. Let a cop shoot a black man and it becomes an internet sensation, complete with protests, lawsuits, and lots and lot's of rioting and looting. It seems a bit one sided to me.
  4. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    06 May '15 03:23
    Originally posted by Seitse
    finnegan must be elated by these news about true defenders of the prophet.

BONUS POINTS! if anybody shot was Jewish, he may even have an orgasm.
    I guess they will get their 70 virgins to molest and violate. The liberal MSNBC news media is already blaming the woman that organized the freedom of speech event instead of the Black terrorists that were killed by the police. I guess they find it difficult to blame the policeman in this case, since so many have already praised him as a hero.
  5. 06 May '15 07:24
    Originally posted by bill718
    Yes, Eladar, we can read the news stories for ourselves. Don't you find it interesting though that cops shoot white people every day and no one gives a hoot. Let a cop shoot a black man and it becomes an internet sensation, complete with protests, lawsuits, and lots and lot's of rioting and looting. It seems a bit one sided to me.
    Can you tell us what the statistics are? You seem to have claimed that:
    1. cops shoot white people every day.
    2. every time a black man gets shot it becomes an internet sensation, complete with protests, lawsuits, and lots and lot's of rioting and looting.
    Either there is an internet sensation, complete with protests, lawsuits, and lots and lot's of rioting and looting every day, or white people get shot an awful lot more than black people.
    Also what are the statistics on whether or not the cop is charged with anything for his actions, and the circumstances of the incident.
  6. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    06 May '15 14:38 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Can you tell us what the statistics are? You seem to have claimed that:
    1. cops shoot white people every day.
    2. every time a black man gets shot it becomes an internet sensation, complete with protests, lawsuits, and lots and lot's of rioting and looting.
    Either there is an internet sensation, complete with protests, lawsuits, and lots and lot's of r ...[text shortened]... or not the cop is charged with anything for his actions, and the circumstances of the incident.
    It appears that the Blacks in America want to take away the freedoms of the Whites to defend themselves and keep law and order. It seems just like the radical Muslims that want to take away the freedoms of the Christians and Jews. This seems to me to be an evil viewpoint that society must overcome.
  7. 06 May '15 15:48 / 1 edit
    Nothing of value was lost, the world is a better place without them.
    I like this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIPQIVNpezw&feature=share
  8. 06 May '15 22:30
    I left it up to you to read the story where you'd see these two guys were actually Islamic Terrorists.

I like the idea of capturing these guys alive and letting a woman kill him. If a woman kills a jihadist, the jihadist goes to hell. At least that's what they believe.
  9. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    06 May '15 23:52
    Cop gunned down in Idaho
  10. 07 May '15 07:17
    Don't you find it interesting though that cops shoot white people every day and no one gives a hoot.
    Why is it that you don't give a hoot? Do you think they deserved to be shot?
  11. 07 May '15 22:05
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Why is it that you don't give a hoot? Do you think they deserved to be shot?
    Of course they deserved to be shot. I just wish it had been a woman who killed them.
  12. 07 May '15 22:31 / 1 edit

Who is gonna protest and loot in Texas when everyone has a gun?
  13. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    08 May '15 09:53 / 1 edit
    Of course they deserved to be shot. I just wish it had been a woman who killed them.
    I guess they picked the wrong state to start a Jihad. Does anyone in Texas NOT have a gun?

Didn't know that about Jihadists being killed by a woman. We should have more female cops then.

And we should have Mo cartoon contests in every state, that should draw them ALL out and get women to kill the lot of them. Poetic justice.