Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 20 Nov '16 13:03
    http://www.revelist.com/race/white-men-registry/5907

An ingenious project is turning president-elect Donald Trump's proposed Muslim registry on its head. Enter the "The National White Man Registry," a Google doc designed to keep track of all white men in the United States.
    While it seems ridiculous to force all white men to register simply because of their race and gender, the project's creator, Candace Thompson, offers a compelling reason why white men should be monitored by the federal government.
    "Forget the nation of Islam, our most immediate threat to domestic security is and always has been white, straight men," she said on the registry's website, All White Men. She then lists multiple ways that white men have been dangerous for America.

"As you may or may not know, in America 57% of reported rapes and 64% of mass shootings were committed by white men," she wrote. "Forty-five percent of all serial killers are white men. One in three women will experience some form of domestic violence during their lifetime, and 97% of those domestic violence perpetrators were men."
  2. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    21 Nov '16 04:24
    Classic!
    This is to registration what the spaghetti monster is to creationism!
  3. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    21 Nov '16 05:45
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

An ingenious project is turning president-elect Donald Trump's proposed Muslim registry on its head. Enter the "The National White Man Registry," a Google doc designed to keep track of all white men in the United States.
    While it seems ridiculous to force all white men to register simply because of ...[text shortened]... estic violence during their lifetime, and 97% of those domestic violence perpetrators were men."
    TIL that our site's resident professor, the Douche$$ 64's real name is Candace.
    Huh.
  4. 21 Nov '16 10:26
    I'm already registered w/ the FBI and multiple PD's so I'm good to go.
  5. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    21 Nov '16 13:28
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

While it seems ridiculous to force all white men to register simply because of ...[text shortened]... estic violence during their lifetime, and 97% of those domestic violence perpetrators were men."
    I'm Jewish. Can I still register as a white man?
  6. 21 Nov '16 16:41
    Originally posted by sh76
    Will muslims get a choice on what they will register as?
    Why should you get a choice?

You will have to wait until others decide if they register you as a jew or white.
  7. Standard member vivify
    rain
    21 Nov '16 17:18
    Are you Jewish like Seinfeld and Woody Allen are Jewish? If so, yes.
  8. 24 Nov '16 04:37
    No but you can subscribe to Brother Natanael on YouTube.