Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 18:09
    Is this just more evidence that the black man is still oppressed, or something else?
  2. Germany
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 18:12
    Why did Charles Manson go to jail, but OJ did not (for murder)?

It is because herpa derp, derpa derpa derp?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 18:133 edits
    @kazetnagorra said
    Why did Charles Manson go to jail, but OJ did not (for murder)?

It is because herpa derp, derpa derpa derp?
    Ok, why is Weinstein not in jail?

Perhaps this has something to do with it.

YouTube

Here we see Michelle Obama and a who's who in Hollywood giving Harvey a luncheon to honor him.

You know, because he is such a good contributor to the cause.

Naturally, Harvey's misdeeds were well known a decade prior as those in Hollywood would openly joke about it, yet the honored him anyway.

If Hillary had not lost the election, I say Harvey would never have been rated out. His mistake is that he backed a loser, and he was getting old and pretty much outlived his usefulness.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 18:191 edit
    Like Harvey, Cosby was a well known womanizer as the justice system allowed him to buy off women to keep them silent about their rapes. for decades.

But like Harvey, Cosby got old and outlived his usefulness to the industry. Plus Cosby had the misfortune of getting uppity and commenting that blacks need to stop blaming whitey for all their problems and start learning to do things like being a father.

I think these two things are why he is going to jail now. Harvey though, did not offend left wingers like Cosby, so I say he walks.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 18:23
    @whodey said
    Because he was not convicted to a prison sentence.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 18:26
    @kazetnagorra said
    Because he was not convicted to a prison sentence.
    Why not?

Is he innocent like Kavanaugh?
  7. Germany
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 18:32
    @whodey said
    Why not?

Is he innocent like Kavanaugh?
    In the United States it is very common for wealthy criminals to not be convicted of any crime, like your president for instance.
  8. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 18:37
    @whodey said
    Is this just more evidence that the black man is still oppressed, or something else?
    We all know it's something else Whodey, don't we?? It's the evil left wing and their deep state co conspirators, seeking to undermine those fine, GOD fearing Conservatives who love America, who help little old ladies across the street, who love our men and women in uniform, who employ their GOD given right to own firearms to defend America from all enemies, foreign and domestic, and want to return America to that great, shining city on the hill!

GOD and Country!

Ronald Reagan!

We're here to make America GREAT again!

...pardon me while I ralph up my lunch!! 😵
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 19:17
    @kazetnagorra said
    In the United States it is very common for wealthy criminals to not be convicted of any crime, like your president for instance.
    Right, Bill Clinton never was convicted of rape even though he is accused of it.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 19:182 edits
    @mchill said
    We all know it's something else Whodey, don't we?? It's the evil left wing and their deep state co conspirators, seeking to undermine those fine, GOD fearing Conservatives who love America, who help little old ladies across the street, who love our men and women in uniform, who employ their GOD given right to own firearms to defend America from all enemies, foreign and domesti ...[text shortened]... gan!

We're here to make America GREAT again!

...pardon me while I ralph up my lunch!! 😵
    I know, I know, soon I will be getting a visit from the IRS as well.

At least Obama apologized for it. He is so much nicer than Trump, don't ya know

I'll post something on Facebook about it.......er........um...........scratch that, that always gets censored.

I know, I'll just tell you guys, how's that?
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 19:28
    @whodey said

[youtube]WS0rftm0Guc[/youtube]

Here we see Michelle Obama and a who's who in Hollywood giving Harvey a luncheon to honor him.

Naturally, Harvey's misdeeds were well known a decade prior as those in Hollywood would openly joke ...[text shortened]... s mistake is that he backed a loser, and he was getting old and pretty much outlived his usefulness.
    Could it be because his cases are still before the courts ?
    Or not before the courts yet !
    I haven't heard of guilty verdicts or sentencing yet.

Why are you being silly ?
  12. Germany
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 20:18
    @whodey said
    I know, I know, soon I will be getting a visit from the IRS as well.

At least Obama apologized for it. He is so much nicer than Trump, don't ya know

I'll post something on Facebook about it.......er........um...........scratch that, that always gets censored.

I know, I'll just tell you guys, how's that?
    Now I imagine your family members rolling their eyes at your Facebook posts, thinking "sheesh, will crazy uncle Whodey ever stop posting moronic stuff from InfoWars?", and reporting them. How are your Thanksgivings?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 20:49
    @mghrn55 said
    Could it be because his cases are still before the courts ?
    Or not before the courts yet !
    I haven't heard of guilty verdicts or sentencing yet.

Why are you being silly ?
    Ok then, any day now..............................................
  14. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 22:24
    @whodey said

[youtube]WS0rftm0Guc[/youtube]

Naturally, Harvey's misdeeds were well known a decade prior as those in Hollywood would openly joke ...[text shortened]... s mistake is that he backed a loser, and he was getting old and pretty much outlived his usefulness.
    He's not in jail because he posted a $1 million bail bond.

He was indicted in May, 2018 on rape and other charges and additional charges were filed in July. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/02/nyregion/harvey-weinstein-sex.html

Your speculations are worthless ramblings of a partisan hack.
  15. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 22:291 edit
    @kazetnagorra said
    Weinstein has a court date on November 8, where the Judge will rule on a defense motion to dismiss all charges (these are commonly made and nearly always denied). https://www.bizjournals.com/newyork/news/2018/09/18/harvey-weinstein-court-date-postponed.html

Assuming the court denies that motion, a trial date will be set for sometime next year. It's New York County which has one of the busiest criminal courts in the country, so a trial date a year after initial arrest would not be unusual.