Jokes

Jokes

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
15 Jun 20

Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?

w

Moves
15 Jun 20

In surgery for a heart attack, a middle-aged woman has a vision of God by her bedside. “Will I die?” she asks.

God says, “No. You have 30 more years to live.”

With 30 years to look forward to, she decides to make the best of it. So since she’s in the hospital, she gets breast implants, liposuction, a tummy tuck, hair transplants, and collagen injections in her lips. She looks great! The day she’s discharged, she exits the hospital with a swagger, crosses the street, and is immediately hit by an ambulance and killed. Up in heaven, she sees God. “You said I had 30 more years to live,” she complains.

“That’s true,” says God.

“So what happened?” she asks.

God shrugs. “I didn’t recognize you.”

w

Moves
15 Jun 20

A man is struggling to find a parking space. "Lord," he prays. "I can't stand this. If you open a space up for me, I swear I'll give up the drink and go to mass every Sunday."

Suddenly, the clouds part and the sun shines on an empty parking spot. Without hesitation, the man says: "Never mind, I found one!"

w

Moves
15 Jun 20
1 edit

So this guy walks into a dentist office and says, "Can you help me, I think I'm a moth", to which the Dentist replied, "A moth? I think you want the psychiatrist down the hall because I'm a dentist, not a psychiatrist". The man replied, I know, but your light was on"

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jun 20

@whodey said
A man is struggling to find a parking space. "Lord," he prays. "I can't stand this. If you open a space up for me, I swear I'll give up the drink and go to mass every Sunday."

Suddenly, the clouds part and the sun shines on an empty parking spot. Without hesitation, the man says: "Never mind, I found one!"
Nice to see you can post jokes about Republicans, too.

w

Moves
17 Jun 20

@suzianne said
Nice to see you can post jokes about Republicans, too.
You know, there is a lot of talk about Joe Biden not being mentally up to the challenge of running for President, but deep in Joe's heart he knows that he is the only one that can beat Ronald Reagan.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
17 Jun 20

🚬

SRB

Moves
17 Jun 20

I bought a new blindfold, but I just can't see myself wearing it.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
17 Jun 20
1 edit

@whodey
&t=36s
🤷‍♂️🚬

D

Fort Myers

Moves
18 Jun 20

@bootoyou

Good Joke and laugh

w

Moves
19 Jun 20
1 edit

Today I got pulled over for having black tires. I protested pointing out that they at least all had a white stripe on them

"No matter", he said, as he pulled a gun and shot all four and then sped away.

Moves
19 Jun 20

The best contraception for the elderly?
- Nudity

Über-Nerd

Moves
21 Jun 20

Dumb Blonde Joke no. 53.

Three Blondes are waiting together at a train station platform, to go to a conference. Each one is holding a ticket in her hand.

Three Redheads come up next to them, primping. They too are going to the same conference and notice the Blondes with their tickets. The Redheads demonstratively show that only one of them is holding a ticket and send the Blondes a snarky look which says 'We know how to ride the train almost for free (and you don't)!'

When the train pulls into the station, both groups get on board and seat themselves in the same wagon and observe each other penetrantly.

Presently, the ticket controller appears in the wagon. The Redheads stand up together and scurry off to the toilet at the far end of the wagon. The ticket controller slowly works his way along, punching the passengers' tickets one-by-one. When he gets to the toilet, he knocks and says, "Ticket please!" The door to the toilet opens a crack, one ticket is poked through the slot, the controller punches it and moves on.

The Blondes have observed this carefully.

After the conference is over, the Blondes and the Redheads are waiting in two groups on the platform to catch the train back. The Blondes are demonstratively holding one ticket so that the Redheads cannot miss this. The Redheads are demonstratively holding no ticket at all.

The train pulls in, both groups get on board haughtily, and seat themselves again in the same wagon, eyeing each other accusatively. The train leaves the station. Presently, the ticket controller appears in the wagon. The Redheads and the Blondes stand up together and scurry off to the toilets opposite each other across the aisle at the far end of the wagon. The Redheads squeeze together into one toilet, and the Blondes into the other.

Presently, one of the Redheads knocks on the door to the Blondes' toilet and says in a husky voice, "Ticket please!"

Gothenburg

Moves
21 Jun 20

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. "Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents." Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?" "Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it, and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was, 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like, hello? It's only 25 cents!"

Über-Nerd

Moves
21 Jun 20

@wolfe63 said
The best contraception for the elderly?
- Nudity
Elderly women don't need contraception. It's called menopause.