Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    03 Feb '17 02:01
    I feel a need to rant.

    I used to think that Obama refused to say the words, "Islamic terrorist" in order to not flame the fire of hate around the world. But then it hit me, the Alt left had no problem by lying that Muslims had been banned from coming to the US instead of correctly saying it was only certain countries that are the highest concern in the world because they export the most terrorism. No, no, they flamed the flames in the US and around the world by trying to convince everyone that Donald Trump had declared war on Islam.

    So why did Obama refuse to call Islamic terrorists Islamic terrorists? I think it is because the Alt left views them as freedom fighters, not terrorists.

    From here on out, I will refer to them as the Alt left who would rather torch a university than have a conservative speak there. They have become the most radical and dangerous group in US history.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    03 Feb '17 02:03
    Originally posted by whodey
    I feel a need to rant.

    I used to think that Obama refused to say the words, "Islamic terrorist" in order to not flame the fire of hate around the world. But then it hit me, the Alt left had no problem by lying that Muslims had been banned from coming to the US instead of correctly saying it was only certain countries that are the highest concern in the wo ...[text shortened]... conservative speak there. They have become the most radical and dangerous group in US history.
    And some can't see Obama as a thug.

    I wonder howany of these thugs wear purple.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    03 Feb '17 02:061 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    And some can't see Obama as a thug.

    I wonder howany of these thugs wear purple.
    Here is more of what I'm talking about.

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/18/dallas-cop-files-lawsuit-against-black-lives-matter-obama.html

    A black police officer in Texas is filing a law suit against Black Lives Matter and Obama and others within the DNC. They are doing this because they are being charged with inciting violence against law enforcement by encouraging them to think that they are under attack and oppressed and should not respect law enforcement or court ruling that let "whitey" walk after a court case where a police officer has shot a black person.

    Obama only fanned the flames during the riots in Ferguson by questioning the racism within the police force and the court system and not standing by the court outcome.

    Politically he was in a tight spot. It was his job to continue the narrative of Blacks being oppressed hoping to feed into the anger and hate for more votes.
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82196
    03 Feb '17 02:07
    Originally posted by whodey
    ....From here on out, I will refer to them as the Alt left who would rather torch a university than have a conservative speak there. They have become the most radical and dangerous group in US history.
    I think you need to find a politician who can effectively silence the alt left's voice Whodey. Obviously having people in your wonderful country refuse to hear conservative voices definitely do not need to be heard themselves. By their own actions they should be judged.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    03 Feb '17 02:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    I feel a need to rant.

    I used to think that Obama refused to say the words, "Islamic terrorist" in order to not flame the fire of hate around the world. But then it hit me, the Alt left had no problem by lying that Muslims had been banned from coming to the US instead of correctly saying it was only certain countries that are the highest concern in the wo ...[text shortened]... conservative speak there. They have become the most radical and dangerous group in US history.
    Zero equivalence, as usual.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    03 Feb '17 02:13
    Originally posted by whodey
    Here is more of what I'm talking about.

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/18/dallas-cop-files-lawsuit-against-black-lives-matter-obama.html

    A black police officer in Texas is filing a law suit against Black Lives Matter and Obama and others within the DNC. They are doing this because they are being charged with inciting violence against law enforcement ...[text shortened]... e the narrative of Blacks being oppressed hoping to feed into the anger and hate for more votes.
    Why don't you just admit your racism, loud and proud?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    03 Feb '17 02:16
    Originally posted by kmax87
    I think you need to find a politician who can effectively silence the alt left's voice Whodey. Obviously having people in your wonderful country refuse to hear conservative voices definitely do not need to be heard themselves. By their own actions they should be judged.
    Except there is no "alt-left".

    It's a figment of whodey's racist, alt-right imagination.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    03 Feb '17 02:19
    Originally posted by kmax87
    I think you need to find a politician who can effectively silence the alt left's voice Whodey. Obviously having people in your wonderful country refuse to hear conservative voices definitely do not need to be heard themselves. By their own actions they should be judged.
    Did I say I wanted the Alt left silenced? No, I'm just pointing out their need to silence others who disagree with them.

    In fact, their acts and voices actually need to be heard more. The entire country needs to see their radicalism and insanity.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    03 Feb '17 02:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why don't you just admit your racism, loud and proud?
    The police officer that is filing the suit against BLM and members of the DNC is black.

    Do you think they are an uncle tom Suzy?
  10. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82196
    03 Feb '17 02:22
    Originally posted by kmax87
    I think you need to find a politician who can effectively silence the alt left's voice Whodey. Obviously having people in your wonderful country refuse to hear conservative voices definitely do not need to be heard themselves. By their own actions they should be judged.
    Not everyone deserves a first amendment right. You know? Its like shouting fire in a theater. Not listening to conservative voices is like not wanting to put out the fire of white hating liberalism which is like shouting fire in a theater Obviously very bad for America..
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    03 Feb '17 02:234 edits
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Not everyone deserves a first amendment right. You know? Its like shouting fire in a theater. Not listening to conservative voices is like not wanting to put out the fire of white hating liberalism which is like shouting fire in a theater Obviously very bad for America..
    Who should be restricted to speak at a University and why?

    Do they lack tolerance or critical thinking skills? I thought that a University was there to expand both.

    Are Universities just a giant safe erogenous zone for Progs?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    03 Feb '17 02:352 edits
    Here is some information on the speaker that was stopped from speaking

    In October 2015, Milo Yiannopoulos and feminist Julie Bindel were scheduled to participate in the University of Manchester Free Speech and Secular Society's debate ′From liberation to censorship: does modern feminism have a problem with free speech?′, but the Students' Union banned Bindel, then later also Yiannopoulos. The Union cited Bindel's comments on transgender women and Yiannopoulos' opinions on rape culture, which they stated were both in breach of the Union's safe space policy.

    In November 2015, Milo Yiannopoulos was scheduled to give a talk at Bristol University. After protesters attempted to have Yiannopoulos banned from the university, the event was turned into a debate between Yiannopoulos and The Daily Telegraph blogger and feminist Rebecca Reid.

    Some things never change. Gee, I wonder if they are banning him because they are all homophobic cuz he is gay.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    03 Feb '17 10:21
    Originally posted by whodey
    ...
    From here on out, I will refer to them as the Alt left who would rather torch a university than have a conservative speak there. ...
    The protest against that speaker was not because he was conservative.

    From CBS Denver:
    Yiannapoulos was met with a standing ovation as he entered the lecture hall.
    Wearing all white he praised President Donald Trump saying he was doing everything he promised to do.
    Yiannapoulos wasted little time attacking one of his favorite targets, feminists.

    “Ugly women are more likely to be feminists than hot ones,” he told the audience.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    03 Feb '17 14:24
    Originally posted by apathist
    The protest against that speaker was [b]not because he was conservative.

    From CBS Denver:
    Yiannapoulos was met with a standing ovation as he entered the lecture hall.
    Wearing all white he praised President Donald Trump saying he was doing everything he promised to do.
    Yiannapoulos wasted little time attacking one of his favorite targets, f ...[text shortened]... ts.

    “Ugly women are more likely to be feminists than hot ones,” he told the audience.
    [/b]
    What was all the ruckus for then?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    03 Feb '17 14:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    The police officer that is filing the suit against BLM and members of the DNC is black.

    Do you think they are an uncle tom Suzy?
    Oh, the old "I'm not a racist. I support everyone who supports my superior white race, even blacks."
Back to Top