Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 12:50
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Well, no one is calling for her to "step down" because she isn't a member of Congress which you would know IF you had done more than look at the headline of the article and look at the picture to confirm she was black and thus useful for your political propaganda.
    Roy Moore was also running for his seat, but he was asked to step down.

Why not this woman?

Hmm?
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 12:57
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Please, for the love of God, please stop lying.
    Try posting a message with substance. As it appears, you are just a nagger.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 12:58
    Originally posted by @whodey

Why not this woman?

Hmm?
    just another example of no1marerider double standards.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 17:45
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    oh...so now that the Roy Moore debacle is over...its back to innocent until proven guilty? LMFAO!!!
    Moore was never indicted. The woman candidate actually has been so there will be now the rule of law. She may be found innocent, maybe not but it is not in our hands as it turns out regardless of Whodey thinking he has the power to convict her on just the indictment alone.
  5. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 21:06

Why not this woman?

Hmm?
    Asked ......... by who?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 21:252 edits
    Asked ......... by who?
    The bottom line is that Roy Moore lost because of his lack of moral character.

Conversely, this does happen with Dims. Just look at Ted Kennedy. He cheated on his wife and then left his mistress he was cheating with to die in his car after he ran it off the road and into some water. Maybe she was pregnant and needed to be disposed of cuz the Dims had not legalized abortion yet. If so, just one more reason to keep it legal, eh marauder?

He then gets elected to Congress for decades without a bump in the road.
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 22:28
    The bottom line is that Roy Moore lost because of his lack of moral character.

Conversely, this does happen with Dims. Just look at Ted Kennedy. He cheated on his wife and then left his mistress he was cheating with to die in his car after he ran it off the road and into some water. Maybe she was pregnant and needed to be disposed of cuz the Dims had n ...[text shortened]... legal, eh marauder?

He then gets elected to Congress for decades without a bump in the road.
    Your never ending strategy is to throw around a bunch of lies, when those lies are exposed throw around some different ones but eventually return to the original lies.

Moore didn't withdraw and the People of Alabama rejected him. I understand that sticks in your craw, but that is too bad.

In this case, the Dem primary is far away and it seems unlikely that this person will even compete in it nevermind win it.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 23:052 edits
    Your never ending strategy is to throw around a bunch of lies, when those lies are exposed throw around some different ones but eventually return to the original lies.

Moore didn't withdraw and the People of Alabama rejected him. I understand that sticks in your craw, but that is too bad.

In this case, the Dem primary is far away and it seems unlikely that this person will even compete in it nevermind win it.
    And the Dim voters of MA did not reject Ted Kennedy and the press did not have a problem with it..

That was my point bright boy.

At least Moore did not murder anyone
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 23:13
    And the Dim voters of MA did not reject Ted Kennedy and the press did not have a problem with it..

That was my point bright boy.

At least Moore did not murder anyone
    That was my point: your lies.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 23:161 edit
    What lies?

I point out that Dims have no moral compass other than gaining power. Electing Ted Kennedy habitually in liberal land is proof of that.

What is amusing are Dims who have no moral compass. like yourself trying to critique others.

Try telling us again how Hillary never lied. Try telling us again how Obamacare is so much cheaper and we will all be able to keep our own doctors and health plans, etc.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 23:471 edit
    How can anyone on the left be a moral authority on anyone with such a checkered past.

Look no further than the entire Kennedy clan. Here you have Joe Kennedy, a power hungry lunatic that was so disappointed with his daughter's intellectual abilities, he took out part of her brain, against medical advice, so that she could be hidden away in a closet.

Then you have JFK. He was a likeable guy, but was akin to a blood hound shagging your leg after eating a whole bowl of oyster dip. The women he sexually assaulted can only be guessed upon.

And then there is Ted. The drunken womanizing murderer that the press loved and covered for and an electorate that chose to look the other way.

Not only should none of these men have attained power, they should all have been thrown in jail. Unfortunately, the legal system is a joke and as the rich and powerful rule with a fist of iron.

Meanwhile they pretend to get all upset with Roy Moore.

Hilarious.

I count anyone not willing to admit all this as one in the same as these felons.
  12. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 01:38
    How can anyone on the left be a moral authority on anyone with such a checkered past.

Look no further than the entire Kennedy clan. Here you have Joe Kennedy, a power hungry lunatic that was so disappointed with his daughter's intellectual abilities, he took out part of her brain, against medical advice, so that she could be hidden away in a closet. ...[text shortened]...
    Hilarious.

I count anyone not willing to admit all this as one in the same as these felons.
    As I said, you throw out a never-ending stream of lies. It is pointless to show they are lies point by point; you just pivot to another set of lies.

My moral compass prevents me from lying for political propaganda purposes; your lack of one prevents you from seeing such behavior is wrong.

A big difference.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 16:49
    As I said, you throw out a never-ending stream of lies. It is pointless to show they are lies point by point; you just pivot to another set of lies.

My moral compass prevents me from lying for political propaganda purposes; your lack of one prevents you from seeing such behavior is wrong.

A big difference.
    You stand around like a petulant child screaming, "Liar, liar, pants on fire!"

What, are we back in middle school on the play ground again?

What exactly did I "lie" about?