Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Feb '17 18:48
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Instead of catching illegals and releasing them in the US, Trump needs to release them to Europe.
    Are you saying that currently, Trump catches illegals then releases them in the US? Where does he catch them? In Mexico?

I think if he tried to release non-Europeans in Europe he would be breaking EU law and the could arrest Trump. So yes, please suggest it to him, he just might try it. 🙂
  2. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Feb '17 18:58
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Are you saying that currently, Trump catches illegals then releases them in the US? Where does he catch them? In Mexico?

I think if he tried to release non-Europeans in Europe he would be breaking EU law and the could arrest Trump. So yes, please suggest it to him, he just might try it. 🙂
    God no!
    I want Trumpian entertainment for at least 3 years (or until he dies peacefully in his sleep this Summer).
  3. Germany
    Moves
    26 Feb '17 19:12
    Instead of catching illegals and releasing them in the US, Trump needs to release them to Europe.
    They're not pigeons.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Feb '17 19:39
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    They're not pigeons.
    But 'illegals' does rhyme with 'seagulls'.
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Moves
    26 Feb '17 20:21
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Wasn't Texas and New Mexico and Arizona once Mexico?
    And California. Not only that, but in seizing those territories the Americans turned residents into migrants without them having to leave home.

Similarly, turning migrants into "illegals" is a result not of criminal activity by the migrants, but law making activity at their expense.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '17 21:03
    Originally posted by twhitehead

No, that was Obama. I am suggesting an Obama policy with a slight twist.
  7. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    26 Feb '17 23:161 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    From the BBC:
    [i]Nearly 10 attacks were made on migrants in Germany every day in 2016, the interior ministry says.

A total of 560 people were injured in the violence, including 43 children.
    Three-quarters of the attacks targeted migrants outside of their accommodation, while nearly 1,000 attacks were on housing.

The interior ministry figures:
    3,53 ...[text shortened]... hey fit in very well, the best, with your trailer trash.

We'll trade them for some Mexicans.
    The Soldiers of Odin have been busy.

http://www.dailystormer.com/finland-sons-of-odin-are-badass/
  8. Stargazing
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 04:29
    If asylum is not required in the US why is it required for Europe?
    Because Europe is not America.
  9. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 07:11
    Originally posted by finnegan
    And California. Not only that, but in seizing those territories the Americans turned residents into migrants without them having to leave home.

Similarly, turning migrants into "illegals" is a result not of criminal activity by the migrants, but law making activity at their expense.
    So, basically, it's not so much illegal immigrants, but illegally conquered territory, which was illegally appropriated in the first place being inhabited by non-protestants who are better in bed than white protestants...

And that's what the problem is?

Jesus Eledar, take some a grip on yourself and learn some proper cunnilingual and rumming techniques!