Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 02:06
    35+ house seats gone to Dems, 300+ state legislators, lots of governors, now he only can crow about Florida.

Still a huge win according to T.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 08:19
    @sonhouse

after winning his re-election he will never stop....
  3. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 09:311 edit
    @sonhouse said
    35+ house seats gone to Dems, 300+ state legislators, lots of governors, now he only can crow about Florida.

Still a huge win according to T.
    The Trumpster can crow about Florida because he's been a Salesman / Carnival Barker / Scamster for most of his life. It's in his blood. Deep down inside however, he's one scared little donny. He won't have Devin Nunes covering his tushy anymore. The Mueller probe, the Southern Dist. of NY, and the State of NY are digging lot's of up his dirty little secrets, and with his lawyer, accountant, former campaign chairman, former national security advisor, and former friend at the National Enquirer singing like birds to legions of flesh eating prosecutors, little donny has never faced this kind of legal scrutiny before.

This is going to get ugly, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it! 😀
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 23:10
    @mchill said
    The Trumpster can crow about Florida because he's been a Salesman / Carnival Barker / Scamster for most of his life. It's in his blood. Deep down inside however, he's one scared little donny. He won't have Devin Nunes covering his tushy anymore. The Mueller probe, the Southern Dist. of NY, and the State of NY are digging lot's of up his dirty little secrets, and with his lawye ...[text shortened]... legal scrutiny before.

This is going to get ugly, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it! 😀
    And if and when we win, I assume T WILL get his get out of jail card from Kavanaugh, even if he is impeached for real, something that will obviously never happen, one can wish though.... If we win that battle we then have Pray away the Gay Pence as POTUS till at least 2020.
    I don't think in that case, Pence can do NEAR the damage already done to the US by Trump. It's funny, dems have actually done the blue wave but T can only tout how they held the senate. Of course it took all the fraud Republicans could come up with, gerrymandering, voter suppression and the like to allow only whitey to vote, no blacks or browns need apply.