Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    18 Nov '15 07:09
    Illegal Invasion of America

YouTube
  2. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    18 Nov '15 07:25
    The real impact of illegal immigration

YouTube
  3. 18 Nov '15 08:54
    Originally posted by RJHinds

[youtube]B65pLsah3XE[/youtube]
    you are so adorable when you complain about immigrants invading america.

tell me, chief Bashed-His-Head-And-Now-He-Is-Retarded, what do you think about those white immigrants that came to America a while back? do you think your ancestors should have built a wall on the east coast?
  4. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    18 Nov '15 10:23

Better load your gun little RJ. That 50 year old lady struggling to feed her family poses a clear and present danger to OUR national security!
  5. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    18 Nov '15 13:52
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you are so adorable when you complain about immigrants invading america.

tell me, chief Bashed-His-Head-And-Now-He-Is-Retarded, what do you think about those white immigrants that came to America a while back? do you think your ancestors should have built a wall on the east coast?
    I think there is such a thing as legal immigration.
  6. 18 Nov '15 14:08
    For the privileged few, yes. Have you ever asked yourself why all those illegals didn't simply use the legal process?
    And I rather suspect that that when white people first went to the US they didn't use the legal process either, they just killed anyone who tried to stop them.
  7. 18 Nov '15 14:23
    like the one where you take advantage of nations behind you culturally and steal their land (and murder them)?

america was founded by immigrants stealing other people's lands. your illegals don't steal your land, don't commit genocide against you.
    it's pretty hypocritical to complain about immigrants when you are descendant from illegal immigrants.
  8. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    18 Nov '15 18:13
    like the one where you take advantage of nations behind you culturally and steal their land (and murder them)?

america was founded by immigrants stealing other people's lands. your illegals don't steal your land, don't commit genocide against you.
    it's pretty hypocritical to complain about immigrants when you are descendant from illegal immigrants.
    I don't see it that way. I believe there has to be laws before you can claim something is illegal. America's immigration laws were made after my ancestors arrived here.
  9. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    18 Nov '15 18:20
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    For the privileged few, yes. Have you ever asked yourself why all those illegals didn't simply use the legal process?
    And I rather suspect that that when white people first went to the US they didn't use the legal process either, they just killed anyone who tried to stop them.
    Maybe you should read real history instead of propaganda.
  10. 18 Nov '15 18:31
    I don't see it that way. I believe there has to be laws before you can claim something is illegal. America's immigration laws were made after my ancestors arrived here.
    of course you don't.

your country was formed through immigrating into other people's land, killing those people, claiming their land as your own. now you are buthurt that some mexican dude is willing to work himself to death looking for a better life he will quite likely not get all so that his children might.

add to this the fact that though he (the spooky immigrant) is illegal, he is contributing a fukton of money to US coffers (90 billion) while using only a fraction of it(5 billion). immigrants fill jobs in all sectors, start jobs of their own. most immigrants arrive in full prime of their working years, so they are ready to begin working without the US having spent a dime on their education.

if its the principle that you are concerned about, around 75% of today's immigrants have legal permanent (immigrant) visas; of the 25% that are undocumented, 40% overstayed temporary (non-immigrant) visas.

so you getting buthurt over immigration just proves that 1: you are ignorant or hypocritical of the past, 2:you are ignorant and paranoid of the present. 3 you have no wish to actually learn something about the thing you are buthurt about. (another way of saying you are ignorant)
  11. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    18 Nov '15 18:50 / 1 edit

Notice how clean that first lady keeps her house.

Mara Salvatrucha-13 is an American gang from the Pico-Union district of Los Angeles which has expanded into El Salvador. The 13 at the end is a reference to the American prison gang known as the Mexican Mafia.
  12. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    18 Nov '15 19:04
    of course you don't.

your country was formed through immigrating into other people's land, killing those people, claiming their land as your own. now you are buthurt that some mexican dude is willing to work himself to death looking for a better life he will quite likely not get all so that his children might.

add to this the fact that though he (th ...[text shortened]... learn something about the thing you are buthurt about. (another way of saying you are ignorant)
    You must have read some revisionist history from the left-wing radicals.
  13. 18 Nov '15 19:07
    of course you don't.

add to this the fact that though he (th ...[text shortened]... learn something about the thing you are buthurt about. (another way of saying you are ignorant)
    What a load of crap !
    Somebody get me a shovel.
  14. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    18 Nov '15 21:17
    You think that the societies which existed in North and South America before the European invasion had no laws?
  15. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    18 Nov '15 23:33
    You must have read some revisionist history from the left-wing radicals.
    https://history.state.gov/milestones/1801-1829/florida

Quite a calm account of the way the US took Florida from the Spanish; it could be more colourful but retains the key point that it was achieved by - let's face it - lillegal immigrants rebelling against the legal government and supported by a military attack across the border using spurious grounds as justification for an act of unprovoked aggression.

Is the US Department of State an example of a left wing revisionist source? Maybe it is. Or maybe the facts have a left wing bias. Facts ought to be banned when Trump is president and I rather think they may be.