Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    40034
    17 Aug '16 09:351 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "I didn't and don't believe it was true so I showed no empathy."
    yes, having no information on a subject totally entitles you to form an opinion

    "The point being if one choses not to believe one sad story from a username and show no empathy because of such disbelief, than one shouldn't scold others for doing the same thing regarding a different sad stor ...[text shortened]... ation, you also support 6 months in jail or 2 year work release sentences for convicted rapists.
    Another juvenile name calling post.

    You're the one with "no information" as you are unaware when the story was told and under what circumstances.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    17 Aug '16 10:53
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Another juvenile name calling post.

    You're the one with "no information" as you are unaware when the story was told and under what circumstances.
    "Another juvenile name calling post."
    that was the point of the post, yes. you did something, i analysed that and came to the conclusion it is something an ashole with no sense of fairness does. therefore i called you an ashole with no sense of fairness.

    "You're the one with "no information" as you are unaware when the story was told and under what circumstances"
    i recall norm only saying his daughter was sexually assaulted. i didn't say anything because i didn't know if it's true or not and decided it was best to assume that it was and the decent thing to do is just let it go.

    you called him a liar (even though only the most despicable people lie about that and norm is not despicable) while having no information other than his word. that also makes you an ashole with no sense of fairness.

    see how it's done? i base my opinions on something at least. now you can dispute my opinion and explain how automatically assuming someone is lying about his daughter being raped (or murdered) does not make one an ashole.

    to be fair, i am also an ashole now for engaging you in this subject without normbenign's input. i guess asholery is contagious.
  3. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    40034
    17 Aug '16 18:57
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "Another juvenile name calling post."
    that was the point of the post, yes. you did something, i analysed that and came to the conclusion it is something an ashole with no sense of fairness does. therefore i called you an ashole with no sense of fairness.

    "You're the one with "no information" as you are unaware when the story was told and under what c ...[text shortened]... now for engaging you in this subject without normbenign's input. i guess asholery is contagious.
    I'm impressed by your belief that everything claimed online must be true; do you find yourself making a lot of money transfers for unfortunate Nigerians?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_scam
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    17 Aug '16 19:55
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I'm impressed by your belief that everything claimed online must be true; do you find yourself making a lot of money transfers for unfortunate Nigerians?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_scam
    it was a brutal thing to reveal, he gained nothing from that and he hasn't mentioned it since (as far as i know). as such i am more inclined to believe it's true.something he revealed in a moment of vulnerability. if there is the least possibility it's true, i am not gonna press him on that.


    you being an ashole, now that's quite an easy thing to get behind. always thought you to be a pompous condescending ass, but never thought you to be downright malicious.
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    17 Aug '16 20:26
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    it was a brutal thing to reveal, he gained nothing from that and he hasn't mentioned it since (as far as i know). as such i am more inclined to believe it's true.something he revealed in a moment of vulnerability. if there is the least possibility it's true, i am not gonna press him on that.


    you being an ashole, now that's quite an easy thing to get b ...[text shortened]... thought you to be a pompous condescending ass, but never thought you to be downright malicious.
    You clearly have a way of finding on line enemies.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    17 Aug '16 23:54
    Originally posted by normbenign
    You clearly have a way of finding on line enemies.
    having online enemies is like justin bieber: easily ignored and utterly inconsequential.
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    18 Aug '16 03:55
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    having online enemies is like justin bieber: easily ignored and utterly inconsequential.
    Not quite true. What reason for participating in an on line debate website is there, other than disagreements? Answering your fallacies reinforces my beliefs. Oh yes, you are eminently ignore-able, but what fun would that be?
Back to Top