Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 09 Feb '16 23:10
    With her apparent approval, some prominent supporters of Hillary Clinton
    have evidently been arguing that it's every American woman's duty to vote
    for Hillary Clinton simply because she's a woman. Women who support
    Bernie Sanders instead have been condemned, in effect,as traitors to womankind.
    Madeleine Albright,has said that women who fail to support Hillary Clinton
    deserve 'a special place in Hell'. Hillary Clinton has praised Madeleine
    Albright's comment about women going to Hell as 'light-hearted' and insightful.

In my view, both Madeleine Albright and Hillary Clinton are morally reprehensible.
    Would HIllary Clinton have been proud to support Margaret Thatcher simply
    because she was a woman? I suppose that would have depended upon
    how much Hillary Clinton hoped that she could personally benefit from
    parading her allegiance to Margaret Thatcher (sarcasm intended).

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/feb/09/i-am-a-woman-voting-for-best-feminist-bernie-sanders-president-hillary-clinton

"I'm a woman and I will vote for the best feminist for president: Bernie Sanders"
    --RoseAnn DeMoro (executive director of the largest nurses' union in the USA)

"The Clinton campaign has tried to elevate the importance of gender
    above all other considerations. ... I don't plan to vote against Clinton
    because she's a woman, but I don't intend to vote for her because I am."
    --RoseAnn DeMoro
  2. 09 Feb '16 23:45
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Madeleine Albright,has said that women who fail to support ...[text shortened]... ton
    --RoseAnn DeMoro
    being a feminist doesn't mean you support everything with a vagina. being a feminist means you demand equal treatment for everyone. you support the candidate that you think is most qualified.
  3. 10 Feb '16 00:03 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    being a feminist doesn't mean you support everything with a vagina. being a feminist
    means you demand equal treatment for everyone. you support the candidate that you think is most qualified.
    Being a feminist also means that, in contrast to what Zahlanzi has been doing here,
    a self-described 'feminist' man does *not* keep dishonestly attempting to excuse an
    extreme misogynist's rape apologist attitudes simply because he craves that extreme
    misogynist's support in trolling a woman whom they apparently both obsessively hate.
  4. 10 Feb '16 00:38
    Being a feminist also means that, in contrast to what Zahlanzi has been doing here,
    a self-described 'feminist' man does *not* keep dishonestly attempting to excuse an
    extreme misogynist's rape apologist attitudes simply because he craves that extreme
    misogynist's support in trolling a woman whom they apparently both obsessively hate.
    that's just because your idea of objective debating is someone agreeing with you.
  5. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    10 Feb '16 01:09
    Madeleine Albright,has said that women who fail to support ...[text shortened]... ton
    --RoseAnn DeMoro
    Politicians will use race, gender, morality, or any other tool they can they think will get them a few more votes. This should not come as a major surprise. Hillary is a politician, just like all the rest.
  6. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    10 Feb '16 01:09 / 1 edit
    that's just because your idea of objective debating is someone agreeing with you.
    I'll 2nd that one! Duchess finds almost everyone "morally reprehensible."
  7. 10 Feb '16 01:29
    Zahlanzi keeps spewing his dishonest nonsense about what I write and think.
  8. 10 Feb '16 01:31 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by bill718
    Politicians will use race, gender, morality, or any other tool they can they think will get them a few more votes.
    This should not come as a major surprise. Hillary is a politician, just like all the rest.
    Would Bill718, a self-pitying white man in the USA, have any objection to HiIllary Clinton
    explicitly appealing to white Americans to vote for her simply because she's white?

Does Bill718 believe that all American women who don't vote for Hillary Clinton deserve to go to Hell?

Would Hillary Clinton agree with Bill718 that he's being terribly oppressed just for
    being a white man in the USA?
  9. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    10 Feb '16 01:32
    Zahlanzi keeps spewing his dishonest nonsense about what I write and think.
    That may have something to do with your respectful, friendly, and enjoyable personality Duchess!
  10. 10 Feb '16 01:35 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    That may have something to do with your respectful, friendly, and enjoyable personality Duchess!
    Non-white Americans seem to respect and like me much more than they do toward Bill718,
    who has complained of being terribly oppressed just for being a white man in the USA.
    I suppose that Bill718 would be more popular at a KKK meeting, so he should be proud.
  11. 10 Feb '16 15:47
    --RoseAnn DeMoro
    I wouldn't vote for anybody who wishes opponents "a special place in hell", woman or man.
  12. 10 Feb '16 20:09
    Non-white Americans seem to respect and like me much more than they do toward Bill718,
    who has complained of being terribly oppressed just for being a white man in the USA.
    I suppose that Bill718 would be more popular at a KKK meeting, so he should be proud.
    It is insulting to non-white Americans to believe that they are so ignorant that they would like or respect you. I'm fairly confident that they would laugh at you for being so insecure that you need to insult those who disagree with you.
  13. 10 Feb '16 20:37
    You are soooo persecuted.
  14. 10 Feb '16 20:53
    Originally posted by Kegge
    I wouldn't vote for anybody who wishes opponents "a special place in hell", woman or man.
    Madeleine Albright's the woman who said that every woman who does not vote for
    Hillary Clinton deserves 'a special place in Hell'. Hillary Clinton did not make this comment,
    which apparently has offended many women, but she has refused to criticize it and
    attempted to excuse it. So Madeleine Albright believes that all women should (blindly)
    support Hillary Clinton just because she's a woman. Has Bernie Sanders been saying
    that every Jew who does not vote for him deserves 'a special place in Hell'? Of course not.

In New Hampshire, more women voted for Bernie Sanders than for Hillary Clinton.
    So Madeleine Albright may believe that Hell should become pretty crowded with women.
  15. 10 Feb '16 20:58 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by quackquack
    It is insulting to non-white Americans to believe that they are so ignorant that they would like or respect you.
    I'm fairly confident that they would laugh at you for being so insecure that you need to insult those who disagree with you.
    Quackquack, a pathological liar, racist, and rape apologist, keeps hurling his usual
    insults and lies at me, about whom he knows nothing.

The pathological liar Quackquack typically 'responds' by falsely claiming that I must
    be the only writer at RHP who has concluded that he's a racist or rape apologist.
    Do I need to *quote again* other writers (men) condemning Quackquack as a rape apologist?
    Do we need to revisit the threads where No1Marauder (a white American man) criticized
    Quackquack for his apparent racist attitudes or stereotypes toward non-white students?

Would Quackquack like to bet his life savings that I cannot find non-white Americans
    who are willing to sign legal documents attesting that they respect and like me?