Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 02 Mar '13 00:38
    Some people don't like it when Kennedy praises Chavez, but why shouldn't he? Chavez did a nice thing for some poor Americans. Shouldn't charity be rewarded?

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/51013152/#51013152
  2. 02 Mar '13 16:35 / 1 edit
    Once again the Kennedy Curse raises it's ugly head, they just can't help themselves, can they?.
    That family really deserved a few more Sirhan Sirhan's and Lee Harvey Oswald's chasing them around.
    I want to thank Ted Kennedy's ghost for the '65 Immigration Reform Act that transformed America into the nightmare I live in today.
    England , Canada, Australia, and Europe ....good luck with following America's lead into the hellhole that "celebrating diversity" is bringing you. .
  3. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    02 Mar '13 17:55
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    Once again the Kennedy Curse raises it's ugly head, they just can't help themselves, can they?.
    That family really deserved a few more Sirhan Sirhan's and Lee Harvey Oswald's chasing them around.
    I want to thank Ted Kennedy's ghost for the '65 Immigration Reform Act that transformed America into the nightmare I live in today.
    England , Canada, Au ...[text shortened]... lowing America's lead into the hellhole that "celebrating diversity" is bringing you. .
    Take your sorry butt to Sweden or Denmark or wherever your people came from
  4. 02 Mar '13 18:05
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Denmark and Sweden since you mention it, but that's no good either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IDBxPLp3i0
  5. 02 Mar '13 18:10
    I notice you like to brag up your mexican background but don't live in mexico.
    I suppose Los Angeles qualifies as being part of mexico now.
    You sure that's what you want?
    Teaching at Animo Inglewood school didn't go over too well with you, did it?
    Keep lying to yourself.
  6. 02 Mar '13 18:23
    Keep lying to yourself.
    If it wasn't for Europe, there would be no America.

Unless you are an American Indian you are not a true American.

Your country's white population is made up of European ancestry.

The darker skinned peoples are from Africa, the Caribbean and Latin America.

It is all this diversity that made your country great. You should embrace it and
    continue on to strive for what is right and what is great about humanity today.

A racist view such as yours is very unhelpful to society.

Don't think that I don't know what I am talking about.
    My Country, Ireland has seen it's fair share of immigrants over
    the last few decades. Some are good and some are bad and some
    are just plain lazy and just came here for better welfare.

Situations like that exist in a lot of countries. It is up to the Government
    to ensure that the proper conditions exist to promote work and discourage
    staying on welfare.

But your white supremacist view is not at all helpful to such a debate.
  7. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    02 Mar '13 19:00 / 3 edits
    Keep lying to yourself.
    The American Southwest is the ancestral homeland of the Mexicans - Mexico was the Mexican Empire, not the Aztec homeland - but I'm half Spanish. We came from Rome originally. Cortez, not Montezuma. You know, the people that discovered America for Europe and brought Christ to the pagan worshippers of Huitzilopotchtli. The people who taught your barbaric ancestors how to read and how to fight. I love diversity so I am perfectly comfortable. But you hate it so you don't belong here. GTFO!

And be very careful disrespecting the Irish in the US. We outnumber you.

PS El nombre de la ciudad es La Ciudad de Nuestra Senora, Reina de Los Angeles del Rio Porciuncula.
  8. 02 Mar '13 19:58
    The American Southwest is the ancestral homeland of the Mexicans - Mexico was the Mexican Empire, not the Aztec homeland - but I'm half Spanish. We came from Rome originally. Cortez, not Montezuma. You know, the people that discovered America for Europe and brought Christ to the pagan worshippers of Huitzilopotchtli. The people who taught your bar ...[text shortened]... nombre de la ciudad es La Ciudad de Nuestra Senora, Reina de Los Angeles del Rio Porciuncula.
    Holy Crap white people took over North America, then went to the moon.
    Meanwhile you would be crapping in a teepee to this very day and living under the rule of an Aztec king that would cut your heart out for a cup of cocoa.
    Good choice genius.
  9. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    02 Mar '13 20:14 / 2 edits
    Holy Crap white people took over North America, then went to the moon.
    Meanwhile you would be crapping in a teepee to this very day and living under the rule of an Aztec king that would cut your heart out for a cup of cocoa.
    Good choice genius.
    Let's see, without you "whites" I would be 1) living on my own land in a united Ireland or 2) living on my own ranch in Alta California hanging out with our allies the Tlaxcalans, sharing a shot of tequila in memory of how we killed the "Aztec" (Mexican) king 500 years ago and surfing with Tongva.

Please go away. You aren't a real American and I don't mean indigenous. You do not belong in the USA.
  10. 02 Mar '13 21:00 / 1 edit
    Let's see, without you "whites" I would be 1) living on my own land in a united Ireland or 2) living on my own ranch in Alta California hanging out with our allies the Tlaxcalans, sharing a shot of tequila in memory of how we killed the "Aztec" (Mexican) king 500 years ago and surfing with Tongva.

Please go away. You aren't a real American and I don't mean indigenous. You do not belong in the USA.
    Sure you would.
    Now tell us how great it is in Mexico right now and why you aren't living there.
  11. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    02 Mar '13 22:27
    Denmark and Sweden since you mention it, but that's no good either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IDBxPLp3i0
    You are frightened because some of the 0.61% of the Swedish population which is brown got thrown out of their homes?

Sounds like you'd be right at home in the houses they used to live in.
  12. 03 Mar '13 05:21
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Some people don't like it when Kennedy praises Chavez, but why shouldn't he? Chavez did a nice thing for some poor Americans. Shouldn't charity be rewarded?

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/51013152/#51013152
    its funny how chavez sounds like the english 'chav', and i saw on tv venezuela has a highstreet chain modeled on primark... a chav nation.