Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    18 Sep '15 10:04
    Black Panthers Call For Killing of Police During SXSW Armed March

Published on Mar 16, 2015
    Black Panthers march downtown Austin, TX during SXSW chanting slogans supporting killing cops. This is the type of propaganda we saw in Ferguson funded by George Soros. "A pig is a pig that's what I said, the only good pig is a pig that's dead". "Oink! Oink! Bang! Bang!". "Marching down the avenue, 20 more pigs and we'll be through".

YouTube

Armed Black Panthers Declare War On Texas Cops

Published on Sep 2, 2015
    HOUSTON, Texas – Armed Black Panther members marched in front of the Waller County jail and shouted, “You’re gonna stop doing what you’re doing, or we will start creeping up on you in the darkness.”

YouTube
  2. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    18 Sep '15 10:38
    Malik Shabazz and his New Black Panthers also Praised the #1 United States Enemy Osama Bin Laden.

YouTube

New Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam: It's Time To Kill Whitey.

YouTube

Geraldo Vs Head Black Panther (part 2)

YouTube

Geraldo Vs Head Black Panther (Part3)

YouTube
  3. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    18 Sep '15 11:02
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Malik Shabazz and his New Black Panthers also Praised the #1 United States Enemy Osama Bin Laden.

[youtube]t9DcvRAHLVs[/youtube]

New Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam: It's Time To Kill Whitey.

[youtube]mNOCDENuypg[/youtube]

Geraldo Vs Head Black Panther (part 2)

[youtube]0BlcY-OXlCA[/youtube]

Geraldo Vs Head Black Panther (Part3)

[youtube]2b5-Z_dJqkI[/youtube]
    So you basically got hooted out of chess and spirituality and now you are continuing your trolling ways here in debates. Wondered where you went. How long do you think it will be before you are a pariah here also?
  4. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    18 Sep '15 13:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you basically got hooted out of chess and spirituality and now you are continuing your trolling ways here in debates. Wondered where you went. How long do you think it will be before you are a pariah here also?
    It appears that some of these people are not educated to the real world and I just don't wish them to remain ignorant. Nothing wrong with me providing a little education for them is there?
  5. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    18 Sep '15 13:50 / 1 edit
    It appears that some of these people are not educated to the real world and I just don't wish them to remain ignorant. Nothing wrong with me providing a little education for them is there?
    Not EDucation, TROLLucation. That is what you are doing and it won't be long before you are a pariah here too. Again, you have no thoughts of your own, so you are just another trolling parrot who simply believes whatever nonsense someone puts up on a video.
  6. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    18 Sep '15 13:55
    Not EDucation, TROLLucation. That is what you are doing and it won't be long before you are a pariah here too. Again, you have no thoughts of your own, so you are just another trolling parrot who simply believes whatever nonsense someone puts up on a video.
    Well, if that time comes, I am sure I will be able to determine it without your help because I am . . .

The Near Genius
  7. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    18 Sep '15 14:23
    Well, if that time comes, I am sure I will be able to determine it without your help because I am . . .

The Near Genius
    Trust me, your pathetic antics over here will go over even worse than it did in chess.
  8. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    18 Sep '15 14:58
    Trust me, your pathetic antics over here will go over even worse than it did in chess.
    Or the Science Forum?
  9. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    18 Sep '15 16:00
    Or the Science Forum?
    That too. You should know, you made the deal with Fnas.
  10. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    18 Sep '15 16:39
    That too. You should know, you made the deal with Fnas.
    Why do you continue to hound and troll me then?
  11. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    18 Sep '15 20:02
    Why do you continue to hound and troll me then?
    Because we don't want people like you putting out BS video's. You have no thoughts of your own, you NEVER contribute your own idea's to a forum, you ONLY can come up with other people's thoughts. That by definition, makes you a troll.
  12. 18 Sep '15 20:43
    Because we don't want people like you putting out BS video's. You have no thoughts of your own, you NEVER contribute your own idea's to a forum, you ONLY can come up with other people's thoughts. That by definition, makes you a troll.
    I suggest you misunderstand what a troll is. RJH has been on this forum for quite some time, and has detractors, supporters, and folks who don't care.
  13. 18 Sep '15 20:50
    What do you mean "we don't want people like you putting out bs videos"
    Who is "we" ?!
    You got a mouse in your pocket ?
    Speak for yourself ! Not us or we.
    If anyone is trolling around here its you sonhouse.