Here are my predictions.
1. The political scene will settle down as the Dems begin to groom Obama for 2012. The next two years should be half way decent economically, but then after the 2012 elections it will all go down hill from there.
2. If the Tea Party does not begin to turn against the Republicans that voted for Stimulus #3 (aka the Obama tax deal), then they might as well be branded a Republican tool.
3. McCain will be declared a loser even though he is not running for anything in 2011.
4. Sarah Palin will hit the campaign trail for the Presidency until she is told that she should have waited one more year.
5. sh76 will form another Tea Party to derail the Repuklican progressives in power who care nothing about the deficit.
6. All the executive departments, such as the FCC, EPA, Department of education, etc, will vote and rule that Congress be disbanded. This will be followed by an executive order declaring them unecessary and a fiscal drain.
7. The global climate will cool in 2011 but be blamed by some newly created theory as to why global warming is the cause.
8. There will be more talk about the dire need for lowering the deficit with 10 more committees set up to talk about it since the other committees simply did not come up with answers that the progressives liked. Ben Barnanke will then be found to have hanged himself in his office. He will leave a suicide note saying, "Do you really need me to leave you a note to explain why I am doing this? Are you 'friggan' kidding me?!! What a bunch of tards!!"
9. The Cubs win the World Series issuing in the end of days and the world as we know it.
Edit: I'm really not a pessimist, rather, I'm just pleasantly surprised when things work out well on there own.