Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 31 Dec '10 16:44
    Well?
  2. 31 Dec '10 16:48
    There will be lots of fireworks.
  3. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    31 Dec '10 17:12
    The Red Sox will choke
  4. 31 Dec '10 17:14
    Originally posted by sh76
    The Red Sox will choke
    At least they will have something to choke on. I predict my Dreds will not even see the light the playoff day. There is no way they can beat the Cards two straight years in a row.
  5. 31 Dec '10 17:30 / 3 edits
    Here are my predictions.

1. The political scene will settle down as the Dems begin to groom Obama for 2012. The next two years should be half way decent economically, but then after the 2012 elections it will all go down hill from there.

2. If the Tea Party does not begin to turn against the Republicans that voted for Stimulus #3 (aka the Obama tax deal), then they might as well be branded a Republican tool.

3. McCain will be declared a loser even though he is not running for anything in 2011.

4. Sarah Palin will hit the campaign trail for the Presidency until she is told that she should have waited one more year.

5. sh76 will form another Tea Party to derail the Repuklican progressives in power who care nothing about the deficit.

6. All the executive departments, such as the FCC, EPA, Department of education, etc, will vote and rule that Congress be disbanded. This will be followed by an executive order declaring them unecessary and a fiscal drain.

7. The global climate will cool in 2011 but be blamed by some newly created theory as to why global warming is the cause.

8. There will be more talk about the dire need for lowering the deficit with 10 more committees set up to talk about it since the other committees simply did not come up with answers that the progressives liked. Ben Barnanke will then be found to have hanged himself in his office. He will leave a suicide note saying, "Do you really need me to leave you a note to explain why I am doing this? Are you 'friggan' kidding me?!! What a bunch of tards!!"

9. The Cubs win the World Series issuing in the end of days and the world as we know it.

Edit: I'm really not a pessimist, rather, I'm just pleasantly surprised when things work out well on there own.
  6. 31 Dec '10 17:42
    "[A] friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock."
  7. 31 Dec '10 18:08
    Thousand will be mugged/robbed/assaulted/ blame it on the evil people that stole California
  8. 31 Dec '10 18:13
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Thousand will be mugged/robbed/assaulted/ blame it on the evil people that stole California
    Sometimes I get the impression you base your whole worldview on the words of eric cartman...
  9. 31 Dec '10 18:17
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Sometimes I get the impression you base your whole worldview on the words of eric cartman...
    The Water Park "pee" episode" rings true.
    How many people got the analogy of pee/diversity I wonder?
  10. 31 Dec '10 18:19
    The Water Park "pee" episode" rings true.
    How many people got the analogy of pee/diversity I wonder?
    that was precisely the episode I had in mind, LOL
  11. 31 Dec '10 18:22
    I'm sure Sam the Sham hates Goobacks too.
  12. 31 Dec '10 18:50
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    that was precisely the episode I had in mind, LOL
    Here's what happened to the pool in Los Angeles.

http://www.aztlan.net/la_county_mexican_demographics.htm
  13. Standard member Soothfast
    31 Dec '10 18:54
    Prediction: whodey will lose a couple more brain cells and thus become completely incompatible with the rest of the human race in every way. This will give rise to a new species evolutionary biologists will call homo imbecilus -- which will cause whodey to fly into a rage because he'll think they're calling him a "faggot."
  14. 31 Dec '10 19:09
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Prediction: whodey will lose a couple more brain cells and thus become completely incompatible with the rest of the human race in every way. This will give rise to a new species evolutionary biologists will call homo imbecilus -- which will cause whodey to fly into a rage because he'll think they're calling him a "faggot."
    Will they at least be able to balance a check book?
  15. 31 Dec '10 19:17
    Here's what happened to the pool in Los Angeles.

http://www.aztlan.net/la_county_mexican_demographics.htm
    Yes, Im aware of the recent changes in demographics, but I don't regard them as being significant in comparison to the changes america has experienced since its formation. Perhaps you do have point about criminality though, the troubles coming from south of the border seem to be in ascendency.