Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    12 Dec '16 23:06
    New York Times Hires Glenn Thrush After Wikileaks Humiliation

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/12/12/new-york-times-hires-glenn-thrush-wikileaks-humiliation/
  2. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    12 Dec '16 23:49
    They get caught and fired then go down the street and rehired by another Liberal media hack. Funny how that works...
  3. Standard member vivify
    rain
    13 Dec '16 00:16
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    They get caught and fired then go down the street and rehired by another Liberal media hack. Funny how that works...
    Your reveared Fox News hired Mark Fuhrman, a proven racist who committed perjury and resigned from the LAPD as a result.

Only in Republican land is hiring disgraced racists okay. But please, don't let me intrude on your hypocrisy.
  4. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    13 Dec '16 00:42
    Originally posted by vivify
    Your reveared Fox News hired Mark Fuhrman, a proven racist who committed perjury and resigned from the LAPD as a result.

Only in Republican land is hiring disgraced racists okay. But please, don't let me intrude on your hypocrisy.
    OJ was found "not guilty" in his murder trial.
    Only a racist would think OJ was guilty.
    Because OJ is black.
  5. Standard member vivify
    rain
    13 Dec '16 01:16 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    OJ was found "not guilty" in his murder trial.
    Only a racist would think OJ was guilty.
    Because OJ is black.
    A) Believing OJ's guilty isn't the least bit controversial

B) So you ignore that your god, Fox News, hired a disgraced, proven racist who had to resign after comitting perjury, in a sad attempt to distract from this?

Poor Reps. I guess the truth hurts too much. No wonder you rely on fake news.
  6. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    13 Dec '16 01:55

B) So you ignore that your god, Fox News, hired a disgraced, proven racist who had to resign after comitting perjury, in a sad attempt to distract from this?

He wasn't promoting fake news, not a good comparison.
  7. Standard member vivify
    rain
    13 Dec '16 02:06
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    He wasn't promoting fake news, not a good comparison.
    No one said he was. That's exactly the lack of reading comprehension expected from the party of science deniers.
  8. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    13 Dec '16 07:38 / 1 edit

I get my fake news from the same sources you use.

When I want the truth I go somewhere else.