Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    02 Jan '18 15:16
    http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/01/news/economy/iran-economy-protests/index.html

    Or more fake news from CNN?
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    02 Jan '18 15:31
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/01/news/economy/iran-economy-protests/index.html

    Or more fake news from CNN?
    People standing up to their government and risking their lifes fighting for justice. Are you inspired yet, Whodey?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    02 Jan '18 15:51
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    People standing up to their government and risking their lifes fighting for justice. Are you inspired yet, Whodey?
    So what gives? I thought Obama gave them billions of dollars cuz they were legit.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81330
    02 Jan '18 16:03
    Originally posted by @whodey
    So what gives? I thought Obama gave them billions of dollars cuz they were legit.
    In 2009 Obama refused Iranian citizens request for help in that uprising. Allowed many to be slaughtered.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    02 Jan '18 16:06
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    In 2009 Obama refused Iranian citizens request for help in that uprising. Allowed many to be slaughtered.
    Now Trump will do the same.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81330
    02 Jan '18 16:28
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Now Trump will do the same.
    Trump has already did more. At least he recognizes them.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    02 Jan '18 16:30
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    In 2009 Obama refused Iranian citizens request for help in that uprising. Allowed many to be slaughtered.
    Not to worry, I'm sure the European union and the UN are on the march to support them.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    02 Jan '18 16:31
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Trump has already did more. At least he recognizes them.
    Trump tweeted support.

    Meanwhile, Iran is scrambling to control social media as Obama also warns us all of the dangers of social media.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81330
    02 Jan '18 16:32
    https://winteryknight.com/2018/01/01/the-obama-administration-ignored-pro-democracy-protesters-and-gave-iran-dictatorship-1-7-billion/
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    02 Jan '18 16:47
    Originally posted by @whodey
    So what gives? I thought Obama gave them billions of dollars cuz they were legit.
    Oh, you wanna talk about former president Obama again. Okay then.

    Thought you were interested in people standing up to their government. Guess not.
  11. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    02 Jan '18 17:08
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    In 2009 Obama refused Iranian citizens request for help in that uprising. Allowed many to be slaughtered.
    What kind of assistance do you think the U.S. government should provide to protesters in Iran?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14739
    02 Jan '18 17:58
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/01/news/economy/iran-economy-protests/index.html

    Or more fake news from CNN?
    Inflation is a tax and the Iranian people are fed up with that tax. Central banks are like counterfeiters without the accountability. It really is that simple.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81330
    02 Jan '18 18:13
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    What kind of assistance do you think the U.S. government should provide to protesters in Iran?
    I have tried to talk with you before. You are the fool that thinks people that don't pay medicare taxes can be penalized. Why would I want to talk to you now?
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    02 Jan '18 18:30
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Inflation is a tax and the Iranian people are fed up with that tax. Central banks are like counterfeiters without the accountability. It really is that simple.
    Where did you get your Economics degree?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    03 Jan '18 08:16
    Originally posted by @whodey
    So what gives? I thought Obama gave them billions of dollars cuz they were legit.
    Obama gave them their own money back, pinhead.
Back to Top