Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 04 Oct '16 12:21 / 1 edit
    Donald Trump = Hitler
  2. 04 Oct '16 12:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    Donald Trump = Hitler
    If Obama equals Hitler and Trump does not equal Obama then Trump is unequal to Hitler silly fellow you.
  3. 04 Oct '16 12:33 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    If Obama equals Hitler and Trump does not equal Obama then Trump is unequal to Hitler silly fellow you.
    Obama does not equal Hitler. Racist

    Godwin, Godwin, Godwin, make him stop!!
  4. 04 Oct '16 12:57
    Originally posted by whodey
    Obama does not equal Hitler. Racist

    Godwin, Godwin, Godwin, make him stop!!
    I know right? Hitler was a white man so I must be racist. I owe all white people an appology. LOL
  5. 04 Oct '16 13:02
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I know right? Hitler was a white man so I must be racist. I owe all white people an appology. LOL
    Only a hate monger would compare Obama to Hitler.

    However, comparing Trump to Hitler is only common sense.
  6. 04 Oct '16 13:09
    Originally posted by whodey
    Only a hate monger would compare Obama to Hitler.

    However, comparing Trump to Hitler is only common sense.
    Dont dare compare Hillary to Hitler. Then you would be hating men. LOL
  7. 04 Oct '16 13:17
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Dont dare compare Hillary to Hitler. Then you would be hating men. LOL
    Only a misogynist would contemplate such a thing.
  8. Standard member RBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    04 Oct '16 13:19 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Donald Trump = Hitler
  9. 04 Oct '16 14:09
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Oh dear, another brown shirt

    How deplorable. :'(
  10. 04 Oct '16 14:22
    Trump = Most of the posters above:
    'Hey look, I can say something stupid that isn't PC. Whoopeee!'.
  11. 04 Oct '16 16:58
    Berlusconi and Chávez are more apt comparisons - inept, gaffe-prone strongmen who are somehow oddly popular.
  12. 05 Oct '16 01:45
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Berlusconi and Chávez are more apt comparisons - inept, gaffe-prone strongmen who are somehow oddly popular.
    Very true. The left has painted Trump as a stupid Hitler. It would be akin to one of the three stooges taking on the role of Hitler.

    BTW, the popularity of men like Chavez is of no surprise. All you have to do is declare that you will redistribute wealth to all the poor folk and seek social justice and you will have them eating out of your hand. Hitler also followed this route.
  13. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    07 Oct '16 05:17
    Originally posted by whodey
    Very true. The left has painted Trump as a stupid Hitler. It would be akin to one of the three stooges taking on the role of Hitler.

    BTW, the popularity of men like Chavez is of no surprise. All you have to do is declare that you will redistribute wealth to all the poor folk and seek social justice and you will have them eating out of your hand. Hitler also followed this route.
    While the main Republican tactic (since Reagan, anyways) seems to be to scare the bejesus out of people, tell them how horrible the world is now (even if it's actually better since the last Republican was in office), and then point to their Democrat opponent and tell them it's all his fault. No need to actually talk about pesky issues.