Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    25 Jun '16 20:04
    Interesting billboard put up by independent candidate for Congress in Tennessee Rick Tyler: http://www.snopes.com/make-america-white-again-billboard/

Mr. Tyler explains:

The "Make America White Again" billboard advertisement will cut to the very core and marrow of what plagues us as a nation. As Anne Coulter so effectively elucidates in her book, Adios America, the overhaul of America’s immigration law in the 1960’s has placed us on an inevitable course of demise and destruction. Yes ... the cunning globalist/Marxist social engineers have succeeded in destroying that great bulwark against statist tyranny ... the white American super majority. Without its expedited restoration little hope remains for the nation as a whole.

Now I've heard somewhat similar feelings expressed on this board (after all, Ann Coulter says so!) and I was wondering how many of our right wing friends want to give Mr. Tyler a kudo for eschewing all that PC nonsense and telling it like it is.
  2. 25 Jun '16 20:13
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Interesting billboard put up by independent candidate for Congress in Tennessee Rick Tyler: http://www.snopes.com/make-america-white-again-billboard/

Mr. Tyler explains:

The "Make America White Again" billboard advertisement will cut to the very core and marrow of what plagues us as a nation. As Anne Coulter so effectively elucidates in her book, A ...[text shortened]... ends want to give Mr. Tyler a kudo for eschewing all that PC nonsense and telling it like it is.
    I already have sarcastically suggested this slogan for Donald Trump's campaign:
    "Trump 2016: It's time to put a white man in the White House."

Apparently not recognizing my sarcasm, Normbenign wrote that he agreed with this slogan.
  3. 27 Jun '16 03:17

Mr. Tyler explains:

The "Make America White Again" billboard advertisement will cut to the very core and marrow of what plagues us as a nation. As Anne Coulter so effectively elucidates in her book, A ...[text shortened]... ends want to give Mr. Tyler a kudo for eschewing all that PC nonsense and telling it like it is.
    He looks to be causing racial tension. Good strategy for the Obamaites.
  4. 27 Jun '16 12:02
    It's far too late to reverse the trend, America's school age children are majority brown and black, have been for some time, and the percentage of whites gets smaller and smaller as age decreases.
    But I like the guy and would vote for him.
  5. 27 Jun '16 12:19
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    It's far too late to reverse the trend, America's school age children are majority brown and black, have been for some time, and the percentage of whites gets smaller and smaller as age decreases.
    But I like the guy and would vote for him.
    you're a racist liar who lies a lot
  6. 27 Jun '16 12:34 / 1 edit

Mr. Tyler explains:

The statist uses race as a weapon.

When the White man first came to America, the statist favored the white race because they were more numerous and had better weaponry. So they hopped on board and used them to centralize power amongst an Indian tribal system. The white man then destroyed their Indian counterparts and subdued them and stole everything from them as then immigrated to the US in droves.

Now the tables have turned. Now the white man is no longer more numerous and his power base is shrinking. Now it is time to change sides racially once again and ride the train to more centralization, probably some sort of global government.

Disgusting to be sure, but it is what it is.
  7. 27 Jun '16 12:35 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    And you are a race baiter who sees the world along racial lines.

Race is key in politics because they need to find a way to divide and conquer. After all, if they treated everyone the same who would vote for them?

Race is one of many weapons to divide and conquer. Other tools are socioeconomic status, sex, and religious differences.
  8. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    27 Jun '16 12:40

Mr. Tyler explains:

It seems you will never rise above playing this stupid game.
  9. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    27 Jun '16 13:23
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Well, in another hundred years or so it will play itself out when most of the US will be slightly brown except for the holdouts in the woods of Idaho where the white supremicists will have their last stand.

This will lead the super white countries like Norway to use skin colorometers on incoming immigrants, past a certain brownness you are denied an entrance visa.

Of course that in turn will lead to a new industry making white powder skin recoloring agents like hydrogen peroxide, guarunteed to turn your nasty brown to a sparkling white for entry purposes.

*not intended to cure any disease*
  10. 27 Jun '16 13:30
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Like I said, race is a useful tool for useful tools.
  11. 27 Jun '16 14:01 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    Everything in my post was true.
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/08/18/u-s-public-schools-expected-to-be-majority-minority-starting-this-fall/
  12. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    27 Jun '16 18:18 / 1 edit
    Everything in my post was true.
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/08/18/u-s-public-schools-expected-to-be-majority-minority-starting-this-fall/
    "Hispanics are of any race" - there are more whites than that article implies because there are white Hispanics who are categorized as Hispanic "instead of" white.

According to that article, Ted Cruz and Cameron Diaz are not white but are "Hispanics of any race".
  13. 27 Jun '16 22:17
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    "Hispanics are of any race" - there are more whites than that article implies because there are white Hispanics who are categorized as Hispanic "instead of" white.

According to that article, Ted Cruz and Cameron Diaz are not white but are "Hispanics of any race".
    LOL what percentage of "hispanics" do you think are white ?
  14. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    27 Jun '16 23:29
    LOL what percentage of "hispanics" do you think are white ?
    I can make a guess that you know exactly.

Just like the joke about the A bombs around WW2.

Nuclear scientist is interviewed about atomic bombs.

Interviewer asks, so how big a bomb would it take to destroy Paris.

Scientist thinks awhile, mumbling to himself, lets see, no hills around, pretty flat land, figures a bit, then says, ah, about 3 megatons.

Ok, how about Denver.

Hmm, Denver. Let's see, mountains on the north so the blast would be deflected, flat land to the east. hmm, about 2 megatons I think

So what about Moscow.

Oh, 5.57 megatons he says immediately.....
  15. 27 Jun '16 23:34
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I can make a guess that you know exactly.

Just like the joke about the A bombs around WW2.

Nuclear scientist is interviewed about atomic bombs.

Interviewer asks, so how big a bomb would it take to destroy Paris.

Scientist thinks awhile, mumbling to himself, lets see, no hills around, pretty flat land, figures a bit, then says, ah, about 3 meg ...[text shortened]... about 2 megatons I think

So what about Moscow.

Oh, 5.57 megatons he says immediately.....
    haha that's a good one.